OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wasn't "programming" anything. I used it to connect to IUPUI's mainframe for my classes. I did play one game on it, which came on a 5" floppy disc. Zork. I miss that game. I tried downloading a DOS emulator and playing it on my last computer, but never got it to work.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I wasn't "programming" anything. I used it to connect to IUPUI's mainframe for my classes. I did play one game on it, which came on a 5" floppy disc. Zork. I miss that game. I tried downloading a DOS emulator and playing it on my last computer, but never got it to work.
    Ha! I remember that game

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Should have been trashed, not just locked. I guess the rules must’ve changed since I was modding
    No rules were broken, even from way back. "Inciting or advocating" = broken rules. Discussing was never against the rules. I haven't gone back to see why it got locked though. Maybe someone overstepped?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s just against the rules. Anything about a civil war. Insurrection, or even succession
    But it's not. I posted the rules, including Scutter's admonition in the thread. Cameramonkey basically said the same. Advocating it or encouraging it is against the rules. Discussing it is not.

And neither is talk of succession. I mean look at BigRed's posts and threads. :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    But it's not. I posted the rules, including Scutter's admonition in the thread. Cameramonkey basically said the same. Advocating it or encouraging it is against the rules. Discussing it is not.

And neither is talk of succession. I mean look at BigRed's posts and threads. :dunno:
    Just used to be easier to trash all threads about it than to try to babysit to make sure it didn’t divulge into something against the rules

Top Bottom