• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Gee, look at your display name. Pot, meet kettle.

Oh, and I'm not a huge sci fi geek, but I do belong to the The Society to Turn Wesley Crusher Into a Small Styrofoam Dodecahedron. He would be less obnoxious that way.

Oh,

Shut up, Wesley. (never been more relevant than since he changed his twitter name)
    How about as the one on your left (stage right):

latest

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The only thing that's changed in the 11 years is the media's creation of the "toxicity" fad.

Good lord... "harrowing stories" of abuse? Play the ****ing game or turn it off. You're not being abused by people calling you a ******.

DkkS3SEX0AAFtx0.jpg:large

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Dodecahedra are the Platonic Solids with 12 equilateral pentagons as their faces:

chambers_1908_dodecahedron.png

Icosahedra are the Platonic Solids formed by 20 equilateral triangles as the faces:

367ac3f8de9d7b1041d09cd376b26eac.jpg

Geometry Nazi gonna Geometry Nazi.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Dodecahedra are the Platonic Solids with 12 equilateral pentagons as their faces:

chambers_1908_dodecahedron.png

Icosahedra are the Platonic Solids formed by 20 equilateral triangles as the faces:

367ac3f8de9d7b1041d09cd376b26eac.jpg

Geometry Nazi gonna Geometry Nazi.
    The object in question has squares surrounded by triangles, and each vertex has the corners of two triangles and two squares meeting. This makes it a cuboctahedron.

If you are calling the object in question anything but that, you might be expelled from the GeoNazi Party. Then you'll wander aimlessly for a while until you drift into Grammar Nazi territory...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The only thing that's changed in the 11 years is the media's creation of the "toxicity" fad.

Good lord... "harrowing stories" of abuse? Play the ****ing game or turn it off. You're not being abused by people calling you a ******.

So, Emma has discovered that on-line gamers talk a lot of ****? And, if you whine about it on-line, other folks on-line will ALSO give you a lot of ****?

I wonder if she has ever overheard a pick-up basketball game "in town"? One can witness all forms of toxic racism, sexism, transphobia, and sexual abuse in a single sentence. And that is just between friends.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The object in question has squares surrounded by triangles, and each vertex has the corners of two triangles and two squares meeting. This makes it a cuboctahedron.

If you are calling the object in question anything but that, you might be expelled from the GeoNazi Party. Then you'll wander aimlessly for a while until you drift into Grammar Nazi territory...

I was not responding to directly to your message, sir.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

7th place, and it's called "forgotten"?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tom Arnold: Trump called his son Eric ‘the r-word’ in a tape

Start getting the impeachment rolling.

Seriously? Are they going to try and say "retard" is as bad as "the n-word".

Going after people for words again. This feels familiar.

I seriously doubt ANY of these tapes exist.

I dont know whether or not he said theses things. But I know if something so scandalous existed, the media would be playing them at the top of every news broadcast, copies would be all over their websites translated into 23 languages,etc.

The fact that nobody can produce the actual audio tells me that it’s a false accusation.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Tom Arnold: Trump called his son Eric ‘the r-word’ in a tape

Start getting the impeachment rolling.

Seriously? Are they going to try and say "retard" is as bad as "the n-word".

Going after people for words again. This feels familiar.

I thought "the r-word" was "racist".

Oh, and my wife hates when I sing along, and use the original lyrics, with the Walmart back-to-school commercial using The Black Eyed Peas song, "Let's Get It Started."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom