Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ignoring the obvious attempt to divide people further... (or perhaps CFA paid them to post such an absurd article... drives up business)

... Memories are so short.

Dfn0qn0UYAA7E2v.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That man is one of the few living people officially recognized as a master of that instrument.

Cornelius Boots has dedicated his life to his art. He's an internationally acclaimed composer and recognized shakuhachi master. He started learning music at age 9.

But some people just see race, and have to turn everything into a social justice issue.

DftT_p8V4AAWiTn.jpg:small

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Same ****, different year. Dat ratio.

Zalvc3j.png

Remember when we used to ban things? Like books, clothing, language, colored people in the front of the bus...

Why the **** are these people pushing us back to those days? Are progressives so darn blind that they can't see the unbelievable irony?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    There is already a Parents Day. Just celebrate that, if y'all want.

Celebrate your dad if you want, and/or your mother if you want. I think there is even a grandparents day.

No reason to ban something OTHER folks may want to celebrate, just so you can celebrate your holiday of choice. If there aren't any cards for your holiday, then MAYBE there is a market need you can fill.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wonder if Wheaton is next?

What's with soyboys who accuse everyone else of being abusive turning out to be abusive ****s? Are we at the point yet where we can just assume every single one of these guys have a rape dungeon?

All references to Hardwick have been scrubbed from Nerdist (which he founded and is on the Board of Directors for) following the allegations.

I guess they knew.

Wil Wheaton can’t speak out against Chris Hardwick without implicating himself in everything that went down and not sound like a lying hypocrite.

They’re best friends. He knew.

Dfxi_j6U8AERnY0.jpg:small

Dfxi_j8VQAADVhU.jpg:small

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wouldnt be surprised if Wil even offs himself. He recently amped up his Nazi/fascist namecalling of Trump to all time high levels. Even DEMANDING that he be removed from office, even without any impeachable offenses. I find it quite ironic that he is calling for using fascist tendencies against a fascist. (removal from power without due process, or even a lawful reason to do so)

And he "came out" as suffering from mental illness in the last week or two. (depression and anxiety as I recall)

I actually expect him to melt and end it all. It will be sad, but not unexpected at this point.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've met Wil a few times, spoken to him a couple, got a few photos with him on different occasions.

Back then, he seemed like a nice, level-headed guy. He really changed in the past few years.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've met Wil a few times, spoken to him a couple, got a few photos with him on different occasions.

Back then, he seemed like a nice, level-headed guy. He really changed in the past few years.

A LOT of those on the left have changed. I think the disease is called woke?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lazy, hack writing. Totally false.

Female protagonists were featured in 58% of games shown at E3. Polygon and Feminist Frequency's stats don't count games like Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Fallout 76 as having female leads, as it doesn't fit the narrative.

Using their logic, you could easily say that only one in four games features a male protagonist.

Note that the first 3 short paragraphs contain five links back to Polygon.

Df0OA8EUwAUu6g5.jpg:small

Df0Ow0oUEAAKYFm.jpg:small

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom