• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Numerous helicopter police chase videos have shown that that vehicle could drive quite far on the rims after it ran a few of them down

Bust the windows and physically attack the occupants? Try that outside of Commiefornia and someone will light them up

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BBC Three is like the state-run equivalent of BuzzFeed or Vice.

DhihilIX4AMlD2W.jpg:large

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    BBC Three is like the state-run equivalent of BuzzFeed or Vice.

DhihilIX4AMlD2W.jpg:large
    What do you expect from a channel tasked with innovative programming, targeted at the 16-34 demographic? Now take that channel, yank a chunk of it's funding and move it to online only. They are mirroring Vice and Buzzfeed because they are competing for the same market in the UK.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    There wasn't a dealership decal on my car when I bought it but there was when I received it. Dealers make a big deal about positive reviews in the manufacturer's online survey so I gave them a good score but commented on the decal that I didn't want. Dealership called me the next day & told me to bring it in and they would remove it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When being a victim became the highest status in certain parts of our culture, it was only a matter of time before the infighting and warfare started over victimhood supremacy. It's only going to get worse as the people involved realize just how intolerant they are for real and they alleged quest for inclusiveness is one of my most devisive, exclusionary, discriminatory movements in modern history.

Some are beginning to realize this and as they leave "the left" and are identified, they are under attack from their own former comrades.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Biological male attracted to biological female, undergoes transition, becomes “female”, still sexually attracted to females.

”Hey. Wait a minute! Fake lesbian!” :runaway:

Frankly it would be more ideologically consistent to make that just another intersection, but then the trans gays would outrank the regular ones. So what can you do? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom