Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ...and all former posts, on INGO (hell, from what I have learned, the internet) are fair game.

Nah, but, I mean... you pulled those posts out fast. Rather than say you have an excellent memory of 10+ year old posts... I can only guess that you, in fact, have a spreadsheet or something somewhere of "gotcha" posts cataloged. Am I right...?

We know T.Lex does.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nah, but, I mean... you pulled those posts out fast. Rather than say you have an excellent memory of 10+ year old posts... I can only guess that you, in fact, have a spreadsheet or something somewhere of "gotcha" posts cataloged. Am I right...?

We know T.Lex does.

Lol, no. But that's actually not a bad idea.... but if I stumble upon things, of note, I will file them away. There one guy, who I wondered about why he gave me a bit of grief, did a bit of checking, and now I know exactly why. You can learn a lot from people's posts from the earlier days. It kinda funny seeing how willing people are to speak their mind when they think they are surrounded by people with a similar mindset. For a guy like you, who has been here since 2009, you've probably seen that change... well maybe not, since you might not have been as active as you are now. Then there are some who have just been lapdogs, and swallowed their pride and self-respect for who they are.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's cool but they have to hand in their minority priviledge card first

That's impossible to do. When to government identifies you in such a way, you have no choice but to do the same, until they decide to do away with it first.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's impossible to do. When to government identifies you in such a way, you have no choice but to do the same, until they decide to do away with it first.
    That's why I'm self identifying as Mexican X now.
    Mexican for ethnicity and X for no gender. Bring on the freebies!!!

Oh sorry I mean Hispanic. I'm still developing

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's why I'm self identifying as Mexican X now.
    Mexican for ethnicity and X for no gender. Bring on the freebies!!!

Oh sorry I mean Hispanic. I'm still developing

Well, look at this logically. Why does the government keep statistic on the racial backgrounds of people? Now If one believes that racial difference explain certain things, significantly enough to affect behavior, then there's an argument... but if you think that isn't true, and that upbringing and wealth are more significant factors, then what's the point in continuing to track things by race? As long as the govt continues to do such, people will continue to identify with the "group" the govt lumps them into.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, look at this logically. Why does the government keep statistic on the racial backgrounds of people? Now If one believes that racial difference explain certain things, significantly enough to affect behavior, then there's an argument... but if you think that isn't true, and that upbringing and wealth are more significant factors, then what's the point in continuing to track things by race? As long as the govt continues to do such, people will continue to identify with the "group" the govt lumps them into.

Which came first? The racial quota or goal "chicken" or the keeping track of ethnicity "egg"

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I mostly agree. There is also a group outside of the .gov who gain from having the .gov continue to make such a big deal about race. As long as that profit motivator exists, we are doomed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Stupid white people and their....

*shuffles deck*
    *picks card*

Dictionaries.

DhGvsxfWAAInOvn.jpg:small

"If you have to refer to a dictionary..."

I think I've played Scrabble with this person.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I agree. You want my honest opinion? Well you know I'm gonna say it the best i can although we really need to have this discussion in person one day because it's a pain to type this much and I cant really Express my thoughts as fast or as clearly trying to type.
    But, I'd need a few facts to maybe form a better opinion. Like what year did the govt start asking citizens for their race? Like on forms.
    Not really census stuff I'm not meaning. I mean like applications for assistance.

The govt created a whole new scheme to rip off one sector of the population and give to another. Then in the 60's when Johnson got a lot of the civil rights stuff passed I think it further helped create a protected class of citizens instead of an equal class of citizen.
    I think that the government basicly treats the black population like the modern day Indian reservation and welfare program without rounding them up and making them live on a reservation. Or if you look at some of the section 8 housing and other initiatives maybe they've modernized the reservation too?
    I think the Democrat party has completely used the black voters and manipulated them and strung them along like puppets and gave them false hope like hanging a carrot in front of a rabbit. I saw it even being joked about in a Hollywood movie the other day. Its pretty much a well known thing and yet blacks still vote Democrat. Like Stockholm syndrome.
    If a black person can call me a cracker on TV and joke about it freely and its mainstream but I cannot call a black person the "n" word without wailing and gnashing of teeth and pitch forks coming out, then we have an unequal and reverse problem in this country and it's coming to a head. Sure there have been plenty of snowflakes that embrace white guilt and are basicly cucks to anyone. But the MAJORITY who are the working class in this country (that includes you too kut, I'm not separating by color) are fed up with this made up orchestrated racial BS that the left especialy and the media have been trying to spoon and force feed us. And also the white portion of that group (now I separated by color) are tired of having fingers pointed at us and telling us weve done wrong things and should be ashamed when we havent done anything wrong and actualy are very accepting of all people and just want equality, true equality and not reverse racism. Its about to cook off. ****s about to get cut off financially and when it does the uneducated zombies that have only known how to take for a living and have been raised from birth that they are oppressed by whitey, are gonna riot and try to burn down every city they can And will be slaughtered I fear. Its gonna be terrible. Then what? Was it worth it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom