Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For those that don't know, "NOMAP" means "non-offensive minor-attracted person", which is a pedophile no matter how you dress it up.

Sort of odd how the furry-degeneracy tends to go hand-in-hand with other degeneracies.

D4EpsCgUYAAJXYm.jpg:small

D4EpslbUcAEhfc_.jpg:small

D4EptGMU4AAJ4IV.jpg:small

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For those that don't know, "NOMAP" means "non-offensive minor-attracted person", which is a pedophile no matter how you dress it up.

Sorry of odd how the furry-degeneracy tends to go hand-in-hand with other degeneracies.

D4EpsCgUYAAJXYm.jpg:small

D4EpslbUcAEhfc_.jpg:small

D4EptGMU4AAJ4IV.jpg:small

Nothing a little Thorazine and shock therapy won't cure.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    1) Defying stereotypes goes both ways.

2) WTF does that mean? Require specific language?

3) What I would say is toxic masculinity could be described as being an *******. Okay. So don't be an *******. Similar to, don't be a *****. Behold toxically male construction workers.

4) Would be nice if this were true across the board. Caring seems to go just one way.

5) Would be nice if this were true across the board. Tolerance seems to go just one way.

Yeah, "disrupting the culture of toxic masculinity" doesn't sound very tolerant. And not your definition of toxic masculinity (that I agree with btw)... but whatever ****ed up definition she/he/xe has in their mind.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    WTF is a "Folf"? :dunno:

Well if you take a look at "WikiFur", the go-to place for mental illness... you would know:

A folf, also known as a pholph, is a fictional anthropomorphic hybrid species, made up of a cross between a fox and a wolf. In real life, this type of crossbreeding is biologically impossible. A folf can show physical characteristics of both a fox and a wolf, depending on which side is more dominant

I was going to guess "****wolf", but I guess fox+wolf makes sense.

This particular degenerate can't decide between the two which one he wants to **** the most.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well if you take a look at "WikiFur", the go-to place for mental illness... you would know:

A folf, also known as a pholph, is a fictional anthropomorphic hybrid species, made up of a cross between a fox and a wolf. In real life, this type of crossbreeding is biologically impossible. A folf can show physical characteristics of both a fox and a wolf, depending on which side is more dominant

This particular degenerate can't decide between the two which one he wants to **** the most.

I wish I didn't Google this... :puke:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Okay, it's bad enough that some people think that they're "real" animals - I mean that's a mental illness but at least you can point to a real animal and say, "That's what I think I am." When you start thinking you're a ****ing IMAGINARY animal, it's time for the straight jackets and padded cells.

[video=youtube;3Fn36l_z3WY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Okay, it's bad enough that some people think that they're "real" animals - I mean that's a mental illness but at least you can point to a real animal and say, "That's what I think I am." When you start thinking you're a ****ing IMAGINARY animal, it's time for the straight jackets and padded cells.

Ideally, prior to them actually sexually abusing real animals.

Which happens.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1) Defying stereotypes goes both ways.

2) WTF does that mean? Require specific language?

3) What I would say is toxic masculinity could be described as being an *******. Okay. So don't be an *******. Similar to, don't be a *****. Behold toxically male construction workers.

4) Would be nice if this were true across the board. Caring seems to go just one way.

5) Would be nice if this were true across the board. Tolerance seems to go just one way.

:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom