Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    AFL-CIO, NARAL, GLAAD, Human Rights Campaign, NRDC, OXFAM, Greenpeace, Amnesty and other major orgs are no longer listed as womens march partners.

Out of over 500 orgs that were previously listed as a sponsor or partner of the womens march, only 200 remain affiliated.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    AFL-CIO, NARAL, GLAAD, Human Rights Campaign, NRDC, OXFAM, Greenpeace, Amnesty and other major orgs are no longer listed as womens march partners.

Out of over 500 orgs that were previously listed as a sponsor or partner of the womens march, only 200 remain affiliated.

The initial dropping of them was because the womans march leaders were known jew-haters?

Isn't that a standard for the "Liberal Way"?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    language warning
    shoeonhead made a video against MAPs. Minor Attracted Person.
    The MAPs heard about it, and are mad at her.
    Needless to say, she's not scared.
    [video=youtube;vux3-uFNtLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vux3-uFNtLw[/video]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    language warning
    shoeonhead made a video against MAPs. Minor Attracted Person.
    The MAPs heard about it, and are mad at her.
    Needless to say, she's not scared.
    [video=youtube;vux3-uFNtLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vux3-uFNtLw[/video]

That's funny stuff.

These baby-humpers need to be nuked from space.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember when Starbucks went with the "open bathroom" policy.

[video=youtube;GFYx9iVrUro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFYx9iVrUro[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I didn't think it was so much a "toxic masculinity" thing, as a "man" thing.

After all, isn't that what father's (or society) does, is teach boys what to be when they grow into men?
    They didn't say being a man was wrong. They said there's some things your not supposed to do

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Gillette is doing an SJW campaign.

https://twitter.com/Gillette/status/1084850521196900352

Some garbage about "toxic masculinity" and whatnot. Watch their sales plummet.

Here's hoping their campaign is so successful that they go bankrupt.

Too late. This appears to be grasping at straws to save the ALREADY plummeting sales.

Think about it. How many more beards have you seen in the last 20 years? LOTS. Seems like everybody and their brother is sporting beards and facial hair these days. (even ur mom... :): Oh, and the guys like me that cant really grow a beard, but try pitifully anyway even though they look like a dog with mange.)

I cant imagine their sales are healthy due to so many "men" growing beards and stopping, or at least cutting back on the razor purchases. If you are one of the above individuals, think back to how much you used to spend on razors before, and how many you do today now that you have a beard. I would bet you buy MANY less razors than you did before. Now multiply that by everyone who has a beard.

This feels to me like a "Hey, you should feel bad about that beard. And to make yourself feel better, you need to buy our products (again) so you can remove it and be a better person." approach.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Too late. This appears to be grasping at straws to save the ALREADY plummeting sales.

Think about it. How many more beards have you seen in the last 20 years? LOTS. Seems like everybody and their brother is sporting beards and facial hair these days. (even ur mom... :): Oh, and the guys like me that cant really grow a beard, but try pitifully anyway even though they look like a dog with mange.)

I cant imagine their sales are healthy due to so many "men" growing beards and stopping, or at least cutting back on the razor purchases. If you are one of the above individuals, think back to how much you used to spend on razors before, and how many you do today now that you have a beard. I would bet you buy MANY less razors than you did before. Now multiply that by everyone who has a beard.

This feels to me like a "Hey, you should feel bad about that beard. And to make yourself feel better, you need to buy our products (again) so you can remove it and be a better person." approach.

Not to mention the price of their products is astronomical. We've used dollar shave club for several years now and couldn't be happier.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Just because men aren't shaving their faces doesn't mean they are shaving elsewhere.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Is the message on your shirt a question relaying your disappointment in the event, compared to the time spent grooming yourself in preparation for said event?

giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom