• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

I don't know about the Stooges, but Woody Woodpecker wasn't putin up with any of that smokin ****. I almost fell off my chair when I first saw this, when I was watching it with my kids. Spit out my coffee and everything.

bathing-cut.jpg

I consider that a very educational episode.
    I love Woody. He's such a dick.

Woody didn't quite catch my attention as much as others for whatever reason. But I am certain the rickshaw taxi episode was racist. The one where Woody tells the cop " speeders don't go vroom. Speeeeders go ptptptptptptptpptptpt" or something like that. Fine episode before the rickshaw. But, from the 1930's, they were still making fun of Italain, Irish, and Germans and all kinds of vaguegly Slavic or Central Asian people.
    Could tell that at like 9 but couldn't understand.....and I do agree Woody was dick! LOL. That list is great! And pretty reasonable. I still want to see more stooges. They come on out here a few times a week at random times

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY

DquacOSWkAAp9aT.jpg:small
    W.T.F. We must’ve been a bunch of little sexual predators and didn’t know it yet when we all gave out little Valentine cards to each other at school back in the day.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Oh boy, we have a new Halloween costume controversy. This time it's Olympian / extreme sports athlete Shaun White. He dressed as "Simple Jack" who as you may know was played by Tugg Speedman played by Ben Stiller in the movie "Tropic Thunder."

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/10/shaun-white-simple-jack/

White got called out for the costume by the folks at the Special Olympics and has issued an apology.

Now, this is a thread about SJWs, but personally, I think this choice of costume was in fact terrible. For starters, Shaun White has pretty deep ties to the US Olympic team, so it stands to reason the people at the Special Olympics would get upset by it. Not to mention, the warning is right in the freaking movie. If "Tropic Thunder" has taught the world one thing, it's that you "never go full retard."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Barbra Streisand might move out of my country....... again.
    Why do they keep teasing us like this. How many actually follow through? .00001% maybe but they were going to buy a house there anyway? Someone has a list of these morons that have threatened to do this. I'm sure.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/barbra-streisand-thinking-moving-canada-gop-wins-house

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/stars-who-threatened-to-leave-the-u-s-if-trump-was-elected/10/
    She's already supposed to be gone.
    Someone should point that out to her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom