INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Like why do gay men have to act ghey...

:dunno:

I figure if you're attracted to dudes, then something in your chemistry is...different... and that manifests itself in a myriad of ways, like an eye for fashion.

Of course, not every gay man does act that way - there are bears.

Go ahead, google that. :cool:

That's oddly specific...

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I know they seem ridickoless in their demands but there are so many "Flamboyant" gay Hollywood writers that have been pushing their agenda in shows and movies only to get shot down. When they do get a LGBT write in that whole community celebrates like it's some huge victory for them. They will keep pushing the envelope every chance they get. Now, the "Normal" gays think it's a huge embarrassment.

It's just an agenda. It's what they do. Unfortunately the libs with all their feelings are just sucking it all up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The characteristics you describe above aren't universal. You just note them because the others aren't obvious. I used to think the same thing, until I met people who I was surprised to discover were gay.

Oh absolutely. I had two roommates in college, both of whom had girlfriends, that I later found out were gay, but they were both effeminate. I didn't put two and two together I guess. I was, as you said, speaking of the "obvious" examples.

Two current examples like you describe are Jillian Michaels and the guy... name escapes me at the moment... from "Biggest Loser"... that's now doing heart medication commercials. I was crestfallen to find out about Jillian Michaels. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, but that's not a strict binary. There's more feminine and less feminine. More masculine less masculine. It's possible for some women to be too feminine for some men, some men to be too masculine for some women. Some men like their women fit and muscular. Some like them "full bodied". Women have some diverse tastes in men.

So there's a lot of diversity in what people are attracted to, so thankfully, not all men want the same redhead to drain out all their soul.

That took a bit of work to get to the punchline.

Now I admit that I do appreciate a little "tomboyishness" in women. Not much for the prissy types. Funny story... when DoggyMama and I first met, I was getting ready to go down to Lake Monroe (when I would just sleep on my pontoon boat with no tent or anything). She said, "I want to go!" I asked her, "Well, can you poop in the woods and take a bath in the lake?" She said, "Sure!" That was 14 years ago... and the rest, as they say, is history. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh absolutely. I had two roommates in college, both of whom had girlfriends, that I later found out were gay, but they were both effeminate. I didn't put two and two together I guess. I was, as you said, speaking of the "obvious" examples.

Two current examples like you describe are Jillian Michaels and the guy... name escapes me at the moment... from "Biggest Loser"... that's now doing heart medication commercials. I was crestfallen to find out about Jillian Michaels. :(

It has always been obvious to us that she was gay.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

????

She looks like a dude!

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    ????

She looks like a dude!
    Thanks for giving me the courage to come out and say it as well, Rhino. I had to look her/him up, and it didn't move. I thought that I was turning into some kind of non-cis quaternary unspecific metrosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Well, she certainly brought out my inner lesbian. :naughty:

CEmalFu.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom