Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She resigned, sooooo. Maybe she would have been fired, maybe not. Maybe someone in the admin back channeled her and told it was gonna go bad for her and she quit instead. She should have known that comment would not be taken well. Social media has no sense of humor. Look up Mark Kelly (Astronaut) and see how he got hisself whip lashed to death yesterday for a simple tweet quoting Churchill.

Yeah. I saw that (Kelly). I wish he'd have just told them to **** all the way off. It's time to start telling people when they're acting bat **** crazy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here's some Classic Social Justice for you, and a spotlight on the uprising of Slacktivism.

Internet Historian has just put out a solid video on the Kony 2012 phenomenon.

(IH videos are funny, and have NSFW language.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nymZEXjf8

OMG, the music video is too cringy to watch. People. Take my advice. When you hear the guy say "Do what we always do...dance." just skip to ~4:43. Just trust and thank me now.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DpP-2d-U4AAjMf2.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A girl who thinks she is a man is with a guy. Does they consider themselves gay? I'm really confused on this one.

That's one thing I've never understood. Gay men, by definition, aren't attracted to females, so why do they act effeminate, in order to attract other males that aren't attracted to women? Likewise, why do some gay women (who aren't attracted to males) act masculine to attract other females that aren't attracted to males? It's a puzzlement. Seems like gay men would want to be as masculine as possible, and likewise, gay females would want to be as feminine as possible. :dunno:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That's one thing I've never understood. Gay men, by definition, aren't attracted to females, so why do they act effeminate, in order to attract other males that aren't attracted to women? Likewise, why do some gay women (who aren't attracted to males) act masculine to attract other females that aren't attracted to males? It's a puzzlement. Seems like gay men would want to be as masculine as possible, and likewise, gay females would want to be as feminine as possible. :dunno:

Shut Up Denny! :):

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

You've articulated something I never understood, but could never focus in my brain. I knew something didn't make sense, but could never boil it down to rational conclusions. I still can't, but you've identified the source of my confusion.

Aye.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

You mean males are naturally attracted to femininity? And females are naturally attracted to masculinity? I for one am shocked!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Been pretty common throughout history, just kept quiet. I think modern feminism, SJW culture, and #MeToo culture is driving a lot of people into seeking alternatives to stay sane.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You mean males are naturally attracted to femininity? And females are naturally attracted to masculinity? I for one am shocked!

Yeah, but that's not a strict binary. There's more feminine and less feminine. More masculine less masculine. It's possible for some women to be too feminine for some men, some men to be too masculine for some women. Some men like their women fit and muscular. Some like them "full bodied". Women have some diverse tastes in men.

So there's a lot of diversity in what people are attracted to, so thankfully, not all men want the same redhead to drain out all their soul.

That took a bit of work to get to the punchline.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

The characteristics you describe above aren't universal. You just note them because the others aren't obvious. I used to think the same thing, until I met people who I was surprised to discover were gay.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The characteristics you describe above aren't universal. You just note them because the others aren't obvious. I used to think the same thing, until I met people who I was surprised to discover were gay.

I and the spouse have both known and worked with folks who were Gay. Some it was openly visible and some not so much. Most all were very warm and outgoing. Great people. We enjoyed their company on several occasions. It is obvious the rolls that they filled in the relationships.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Like why do gay men have to act ghey...

:dunno:

I figure if you're attracted to dudes, then something in your chemistry is...different... and that manifests itself in a myriad of ways, like an eye for fashion.

Of course, not every gay man does act that way - there are bears.

Go ahead, google that. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom