From the Bacon & Butter cookbook.

ErvLuh3.jpg

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I'm not doing keto, but trying to eat more whole foods and less bread. Been eating a lot of steak and other meat.

Omelets and steak for breakfast keeps me feeling not too hungry well past lunch time.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm not doing keto, but trying to eat more whole foods and less bread. Been eating a lot of steak and other meat.

Omelets and steak for breakfast keeps me feeling not too hungry well past lunch time.

That is a big deal. I have a buddy who went completely whole food. He lost a little weight but his health got a lot better in a few months.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    That is a big deal. I have a buddy who went completely whole food. He lost a little weight but his health got a lot better in a few months.

I don't know if it's real or a placebo affect, but the cleaner I eat, the better I feel. More veggies and fruits. Greens in the kale smoothies. Lots of meat. Trying to avoid the processed stuff. Drinking only water. I'm also counting calories on my fitness pal. So hopefully that will lead to a bit of a trim down.

I like seeing success posts in here, too. This is a motivating thread. The recipes snd food ideas are great too.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I’ve been very surprised how long I can go between meals without the carbs. I try not to eat the 2 hours before bed, and often don’t have anything but bulletproof coffee until lunch the next day.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I hit a milestone today. I’m down 50lbs since New Years. I still have a long way to go, but I haven’t been this low for a long time. I need to do some clothes shopping soon and send my BioBelt in for some new holes.

Weighed in this morning at 365.8. I was 416 lbs on December 31.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I don't know if anyone has heard of or considered Saxenda, but I've been impressed with it. For example, tonight I ordered a pint of pork fried rice and a quart of General Tso's chicken. Three weeks ago, I could easily eat that in one meal and still have room for desert. Now, that is three very filling meals.

My problem has never been eating unhealthy. I'm not a real fan of bread and I can do without pastas. My problem has been the amount of healthy food I can shovel in my mouth before I feel full. Saxenda makes me feel full quickly. I'm eating 1,200-1,400 calories a day now. No energy loss, no hunger feeling.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Still going strong on Keto. Down 62 lbs. 169 days with no cheating.

The Mrs. started about a month ago and is down 20.

“Don’t blame the butter for what the bread did.”

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Still going strong on Keto. Down 62 lbs. 169 days with no cheating.

The Mrs. started about a month ago and is down 20.

“Don’t blame the butter for what the bread did.”

Holy moly, that's awesome. I was talking to a person I know the other day who swears by Keto. I'm thinking about trying it out for a cut.

Top Bottom