• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Confidential! Confidential! Confidential!

To: SecState

Subj: Suggested Far East Itinerary

Hey Hill. Awesome food at Jambahlah's in Bali. 2 for 1 banana daquiri's as well. See you there!

==========

Unfortunately, this is the state of secrecy for many confidential emails. Is the SecState or CincNavFlt's itinerary secret? Or should it be? Yeah, maybe. But, maybe not.

She tries to keep her calendar secret so I would think itinerary would fall under that

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...discredits the investigation, making it appear the government is trying to cobble together a story rather than get at the truth..."

I really struggle to imagine how high level 'investigations' could be any further discredited at this point. I also struggle to comprehend how or why our populace, knowing what an insider game it really is, still pays these agencies or their 'investigations' any mind at all.

I mean, cobbling together implausible stories to obscure truth is such the common and accepted standard that 'truther' somehow came to be used as a pejorative. :n00b:

Grasshopper likes this.

Tell him I said hello. :wavey:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    1. 7/23/14 Gowdy committee confirms deal to get HRC records

2. 7/24/14 HRC tech asks reddit how to strip VIP's email address from archives

Wow: Apparent 'Smoking Gun' Evidence Uncovered on Hillary's Email Deletion Scheme - Guy Benson

And she'll still skate, mark my words.

200 years ago she would have been ridden out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered for breaking so many laws. (Maybe even executed as a traitor)

You know the old saying about being caught with a dead hooker or a live boy? I think she could even get away with that.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

200 years ago she would have been ridden out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered for breaking so many laws. (Maybe even executed as a traitor)

You know the old saying about being caught with a dead hooker or a live boy? I think she could even get away with that.

I agree with this 99%

And the Reddit thread, dates, etc appear to coincidental to be dismissed

But because I'm not a techie let me ask a couple of questions:
    Can someone with tech skill fabricate and backdate that thread ?
    Are there similar threads from other people or other dates?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I agree with this 99%

And the Reddit thread, dates, etc appear to coincidental to be dismissed

But because I'm not a techie let me ask a couple of questions:
    Can someone with tech skill fabricate and backdate that thread ? Possibly someone from Reddit could change dates, but they would be trying to frame someone when it is highly unlikely they would notice those entries in the mass of posts on that system. Regular users- absolutely not.
    Are there similar threads from other people or other dates? I didn't check, but unlikely. That is a highly specialized data modification and usually an illegal act. He had to ask, because there was no easy way to do it. In addition, he was an idiot to identify it as for a VIP.

Answers in red.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

200 years ago? Hanged, if she didn't escape to the Barbary Coast and take up a career as a pirate.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Top Bottom