• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is what happens when you put in a cardboard tube. (There's sensors inside the cardboard)
    First time I went to dispose of a used cardboard tube, I threw it in like a spear.
    It erupted way worse than this.
    Very bad.
    The guy showing me what to do told me after the temp. is taken, you throw the used sleeve on horizontally. It will then lay on top of the slag and just burn.
    But, he told me, never never never throw it in like that again.
    Like I need to be told that.

20141230_214417_zpsar31ranv.jpg

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    I have a pretty good method.
    Take device to work.
    Drop in ladle of liquid steel (2900 deg F)
    Problem solved.
    Problem stays solved.

The only problem with that is that emails also have recipients. So any email sent\received will still reside on the servers of those she's communicated with. More evidence is out there, it will surface over time. Right now, it's likely a highly valued piece of data to those who control it.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He should have waited till after today to release a statement. Good ole Elijah Cummings just released the purported email chain from Powell telling Hilary how to circumvent the system. Problem is, the email now goes against Comey's claim that she didn't intend to break the law. The emails prove that is exactly what she was trying to do.

yeah, more "But moooooooooom! He hit me first!" BS.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    He should have waited till after today to release a statement. Good ole Elijah Cummings just released the purported email chain from Powell telling Hilary how to circumvent the system. Problem is, the email now goes against Comey's claim that she didn't intend to break the law. The emails prove that is exactly what she was trying to do.
    Yep.

This has a bit of a feel of the Snowden situation. The government tried to pretend Snowden was a low-level guy lying for attention and he slowly released information to show he was telling the truth.

What I understand is Powell didn't have anywhere near the same level of violation because official state business wasn't even conducted by email during his tenure. Still, if he was intentionally breaking the law then prosecute him as well. (or unintentionally, since I'm 100% sure that intention won't be considered when I file my taxes, get checked for regulatory compliance etc)

This "but they all do it' is no excuse. It is instead a reminder that we are a lazy citizenry that doesn't uphold our end of the republic.

Top Bottom