• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh. That's the default "incompetence" excuse. See, when you're caught lying, you can admit you were lying, or claim incompetence. That's what Obama has done. That's what Hillary has done. I don't believe for a minute that Hillary didn't know what the markings were. She knew and did it anyway, because hiding her daily business from FOIA was more important to her than obeying the rules that govern how to keep state secrets.

Hillary is above the law. And it astonishes me that people actually want her to be president.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh. That's the default "incompetence" excuse. See, when you're caught lying, you can admit you were lying, or claim incompetence. That's what Obama has done. That's what Hillary has done. I don't believe for a minute that Hillary didn't know what the markings were. She knew and did it anyway, because hiding her daily business from FOIA was more important to her than obeying the rules that govern how to keep state secrets.

Hillary is above the law. And it astonishes me that people actually want her to be president.
    It's pretty pitiful if you have to stoop to feigning incompetence to cover up your lying ways.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

She knows how to play the game, like how do you define the word "is".

There's one thing Trump is exactly right about and that is the system is rigged, by the people who make the law.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What about the email where hitlary tells the underlings that can't send a secure fax to STRIP the classified markings off and send it as non paper!
    It's right there in her own ****ing email!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm for digging Nixon up and installing him in the WH come 2017. Who's with me?

20160525_195448_zpseiknek7a.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The thing that is so difficult to grasp about this that isn't readily reported is Comey. Still they keep saying that he has always been non-political (a Republican) beyond reproach in his job. Isn't this document dump on a holiday weekend proof that he is no such thing?

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "I'm not smart enough to figure out security protocols, but I think I'm smart enough to run the federal government".

That's what I'm hearing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The thing that is so difficult to grasp about this that isn't readily reported is Comey. Still they keep saying that he has always been non-political (a Republican) beyond reproach in his job. Isn't this document dump on a holiday weekend proof that he is no such thing.

He knows how the Clintons operate. He chose his words to avoid a coincidental accidental death in the near future.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lynch said they talked about grandkids. I wouldn't doubt Bill Clinton may have talked about two different possible futures for her grandchildren.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom