• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Coulda, woulda, shoulda, there is a law. hitlary signed the papers that shewould act within that law.... she failed to act within that law.
    Don't like the law? Great, don't be a part of it, stay out of government business... nobody FORCED her to be SOS.
    When she had an order to turn over the server she wiped it with bleach bit. No problem?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wasn't there a timeline somewhere that established emails were deleted AFTER a subpoena was issued to preserve those emails?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So, the director of the FBI reviewed what she did and said that although she is a moron, she did nothing actionable.

And that isn't good enough for you.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wasn't there a timeline somewhere that established emails were deleted AFTER a subpoena was issued to preserve those emails?

Yes, in addition to the fact that they are public record which are required to be preserved subpoena or not.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, the director of the FBI reviewed what she did and said that although she is a moron, she did nothing actionable.

Yeah, a guy with connections to hitlary from way back.... Yep, not good enough for me or the majority of the country apparently.

How about bill meeting with loretta lynch? Just a coincidence?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, in addition to the fact that they are public record which are required to be preserved subpoena or not.
    The whole unethical issue with running an unofficial private server is to possibly keep things from public record discovery. HRC ran a shadow server.

Certain people might trust that HRC only deleted what she classified as meaningless mundane emails. She is not one I would give the benefit of taking her word for anything.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Printcraft: No. I'm done with the tinfoil conspiracies. Your outrage might be helpful to you, but I think it's a great waste of time and energy.

When the governor of Kentucky calls for blood in the street in a state that believes dinosaurs roamed the Earth with Adam, (and you can go visit our theme park to see the proof!), I think the republicans have passed the point of absurdity. Add a few more conspiracies and the rational republicans will leave as well.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Look. I don't like Hillary, but I tend to be rational about these things. Not every email needs to be classified. EVERYONE should destroy records from time to time. You, me, Bush (who did), Hillary, etc. Should we be required to save all emails in government? I really don't think so. Should there be a law requiring all this documentation? NO.

I don't think Nixon should have turned over the tapes. I'll go back that far. It's crazy what we do. We should have an absolute right to privacy. Now, I'm sure you'll mention that it's important to cast sunshine on the deals cut by congress. Well, we don't. What happens with lobbyists, constituents, other legislators, etc. are rarely fully documented, if at all.

Why am I the one defending the right to privacy. YOU guys are republicans. But, Patriot Act. I forgot.

yes it was just Yoga and wedding plans.....:thumbsup:

Yeah, a guy with connections to hitlary from way back.... Yep, not good enough for me or the majority of the country apparently.

How about bill meeting with loretta lynch? Just a coincidence?

no no no they where talking about grandkids......:)

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    The guys who fiddled with her server are covering up the crime.Some good timeline is in the Video in post 1583 @ the 9.00 mark.The whole thing is worth watching.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Printcraft: No. I'm done with the tinfoil conspiracies. Your outrage might be helpful to you, but I think it's a great waste of time and energy.

When the governor of Kentucky calls for blood in the street in a state that believes dinosaurs roamed the Earth with Adam, (and you can go visit our theme park to see the proof!), I think the republicans have passed the point of absurdity. Add a few more conspiracies and the rational republicans will leave as well.

DUDE. She lied to you. That's not a conspiracy.
    She was ordered to turn over emails THEY KNOW EXISTED and she wiped them with bleach bit.
    That happened. No tinfoil needed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The whole unethical issue with running an unofficial private server is to possibly keep things from public record discovery. HRC ran a shadow server.

Certain people might trust that HRC only deleted what she classified as meaningless mundane emails. She is not one I would give the benefit of taking her word for anything.

Yes, with the caveat that the shadow server does not change the preservation laws, merely created a way to manage to get away with violating it through keeping the existence of the communications secret from the official channels.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Congress has a right to inquire about anything. You have a right to tell them to go pound sand (5th Amendment). If you have it in some permanent form, you are probably SOL. Therefore, as my buddy Colin sez: don't write anything down.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Look. I don't like Hillary, but I tend to be rational about these things. Not every email needs to be classified. EVERYONE should destroy records from time to time. You, me, Bush (who did), Hillary, etc. Should we be required to save all emails in government? I really don't think so. Should there be a law requiring all this documentation? NO.

I don't think Nixon should have turned over the tapes. I'll go back that far. It's crazy what we do. We should have an absolute right to privacy. Now, I'm sure you'll mention that it's important to cast sunshine on the deals cut by congress. Well, we don't. What happens with lobbyists, constituents, other legislators, etc. are rarely fully documented, if at all.

Why am I the one defending the right to privacy. YOU guys are republicans. But, Patriot Act. I forgot.

What about FOIA? Yes, ***INDIVIDUALS*** have a right to privacy. Individuals working on behalf of the people, have a right to privacy in their private lives. They don't have a right to privacy in their public lives. When she's on the clock, transparency requires that she tells us what she's done on our behalf, unless doing so puts the nation others at risk of harm, which is the purpose for classified materials. No, her personal stuff shouldn't be classified. But some of those emails, according to the testimony of Comey were much more than just that.

The FBI has prosecuted people for doing less. If she weren't Hillary Clinton, would the FBI have prosecuted her for doing what she did? I suspect so. That statute doesn't require intent. It only requires negligence. She isn't going to get get a pass from me. If you showed me evidence that some prominent Republican did exactly what Hillary did, I'd not give him a pass either.

Top Bottom