• two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Presented with what 7 candidates?
    They ALL sucked.

No, they didn't all suck, a few were much better than we've had the past several elections and 7+ likely would have been far better candidates and better for the country than Trump. That's all water under the bridge now as we are left with Trump.... and as bad as he may be, he is still far, far better than the alternative.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

Johnson likely won't even be on the ballot in several states and has zero chance of winning. He is not a real alternative, at best he is the choice for those on either side wanting to cast a tantrum vote and at worst he is Hillary's ticket to the White House.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Johnson likely won't even be on the ballot in several states and has zero chance of winning. He is not a real alternative, at best he is the choice for those on either side wanting to cast a tantrum vote and at worst he is Hillary's ticket to the White House.

Who told you this and why have you adopted it?

Why would you even cast a ballot in such a "contest" if you really believe it?

Hillary already has a ticket to the white house, she's actually lived there.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    We will never know what Bubba did on that plane. Bribe her? Threaten her? Make her an offer she can't refuse? What's left? Sadly I know many who voted for that goof back in the 90's.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Of course there was. I think everyone knows it.

But people from the FBI are saying it.

You can bet the leaks on this are going to be amazing.

What are the rules on impeaching a President for things that happened before they ran? Think it's possible someone like Gowdy will nail her on perjury? Maybe give her the Bill Clinton treatment?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But people from the FBI are saying it.

You can bet the leaks on this are going to be amazing.

What are the rules on impeaching a President for things that happened before they ran? Think it's possible someone like Gowdy will nail her on perjury? Maybe give her the Bill Clinton treatment?

Depends if the house/senate stay Republican. They'll probably lose the senate. Who will impeach her anyway? Who has the balls? Right now they're all worried about staying in office.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Let me throw this nugget out for consideration... How many of you have emailed your boss? How many of you have gotten an email from your boss?

Now, did we see any emails to or from White House staff, including potus or even any of the DOJ people? Do you think that's odd?

I can totally see a scenario where HRC says "if you try to take me down I'll spill the beans that potus sent or recieved (C) emails to my personal server".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let me throw this nugget out for consideration... How many of you have emailed your boss? How many of you have gotten an email from your boss?

Now, did we see any emails to or from White House staff, including potus or even any of the DOJ people? Do you think that's odd?

I can totally see a scenario where HRC says "if you try to take me down I'll spill the beans that potus sent or recieved (C) emails to my personal server".

TOTALLY believable that the Whitehouse NEVER emailed the Secretary of State.... EVAR.
    obama didn't even know about hitlaries email until he read about it in the newspaper.
    Same with Benghazi. obama was getting a massage (not message) when all of that was going on and didn't email her about the VIDEO that caused the mess in the first place.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    whoa whoa hold on what

BREAKING: FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting (NY Post)

FBI agents signed NDA for matters involving Hillary?s emails | New York Post

It was in place before that.

I really do not want to say a lot, but I do have a "friend" who currently works for a three letter government agency in Virginia, I really do. He has been there 25 years so he is fairly well connected. I never have asked him about stuff going on in DC ever, as I really did not want to make him feel uncomfortable, but this time, I did. He offered his "opinion" freely and he had a few jaw dropping comments. One thing I will say is he was told months ago she would not be touched no matter what was found. . . . But I think we all knew that already.

Top Bottom