• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I've noticed that conservatives say she is doing poorly and the liberals are saying she is doing great.....typical. I've come to loath politics.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I've noticed that conservatives say she is doing poorly and the liberals are saying she is doing great.....typical. I've come to loath politics.

Me too.

One of the things I hate about politics is how black and white some people are about things. She's a democrat she must be bad and vice versa. I just want the true. The whole story and the truth as it happened. I want the politics set aside. I want her to give straight answers. And take real responsibility.

Gowdy is grilling her now. I have been waiting on him to do this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It has entertainment value. But beyond that it's not gonna move the political needle. Unless they can come up with something real damning, it's a dead issue.

America has voted. A majority believe what McCarthy told them, that this committee is for the express purpose of ruining Hillary Clinton.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Republicans really ought to take a lesson from the democrats. No foreign (or domestic, for that matter) policy mistake, incompetence, or scandal need be addressed and remedied. Simply drag your feet, obfuscate, misdirect, and wait until they get down to the minutae and the public will yawn and move on to something else. People that are going vote for Hillary and the people that are not have already baked this event into their decision. Justice will not be served. The dead are dead.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It has entertainment value. But beyond that it's not gonna move the political needle. Unless they can come up with something real damning, it's a dead issue.

America has voted. A majority believe what McCarthy told them, that this committee is for the express purpose of ruining Hillary Clinton.

Whether she dropped the ball or not. I think she's untouchable. And so what if the sole reason of this is to ruin her. If her actions were not ethical it should ruin her career. If this committee finds no fault she will walk away untouched. If the question that are being asked aren't asked, she will never been held accountable.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Republicans really ought to take a lesson from the democrats. No foreign (or domestic, for that matter) policy mistake, incompetence, or scandal need be addressed and remedied. Simply drag your feet, obfuscate, misdirect, and wait until they get down to the minutae and the public will yawn and move on to something else. People that are going vote for Hillary and the people that are not have already baked this event into their decision. Justice will not be served. The dead are dead.

QFT!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Whether she dropped the ball or not. I think she's untouchable. And so what if the sole reason of this is to ruin her. If her actions were not ethical it should ruin her career. If this committee finds no fault she will walk away untouched. If the question that are being asked aren't asked, she will never been held accountable.

I've sat through the majority of this morning's activity and to tell you the truth, if this was the defining moment, the day the Perry Mason moment happened, meh...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gowdy kicked ass. He doesn't get baited into the Democrat distractions.

Also....

Gowdy: if you think you've heard all about Blumenthal, wait til the next round

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I'll agree with the liberals, she is doing great. With what she has.

She has been caught in numerous lies though and the question is how much that will really that matter?
    So far anyway, I see no minds being changed from where they were.

If I have to hear Cummings say "troof" one more time. :puke:

Everyone loathes politics, that's why PT Barnam will be our next president.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Gowdy kicked ass. He doesn't get baited into the Democrat distractions.

Also....

Gowdy: if you think you've heard all about Blumenthal, wait til the next round

Yeah, I liked that. I hope he holds solid on the emails demands. All or nothing!!! Period!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So what did we learn from the committee today, she lied a few times. What did we learn from her and the dem's?? What difference does it make!! :puke:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sent the day of.... but nah, it was a protest in reaction to a video.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/...enghazi-hearing-live-blog-and-video/#entry_89

CR8IDmXUAAARQqO.jpg:large

Top Bottom