Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    More of this type of stuff is what hillary was trying to hide having a private server.....
    How much of this activity was "yoga lesson" emails that were vanished?

"At the end of the day, you have Secretary Clinton traveling to a foreign country on an official trip urging a foreign government to stop investigating a donor to the Clinton Foundation," Bossie said.

Emails show Hillary's deep involvement in bank investigation | Washington Examiner
    This is ridiculous. Anybody else would've already had the hammer dropped on them. :bash:

draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    They made sure the 60 minutes interview of Julian Assange was was anything but fair.

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DO...O-2015-08630-146/DOC_0C05777985/C05777985.pdf

Madame Secretary, a very quick update. I just received confirmation from 60 Minutes that a piece on Julian Assange willair Sunday night. He will be the only person featured. We had made a number of suggestions for outside experts andformer diplomats to interview to "balance" the piece. 60 Minutes assures me that they raised a number of questionsand concerns we planted with them during the course of the interview. We will be prepared to respond to the narrativeAssange presents during the program.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They made sure the 60 minutes interview of Julian Assange was was anything but fair.

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DO...O-2015-08630-146/DOC_0C05777985/C05777985.pdf

Madame Secretary, a very quick update. I just received confirmation from 60 Minutes that a piece on Julian Assange willair Sunday night. He will be the only person featured. We had made a number of suggestions for outside experts andformer diplomats to interview to "balance" the piece. 60 Minutes assures me that they raised a number of questionsand concerns we planted with them during the course of the interview. We will be prepared to respond to the narrativeAssange presents during the program.

And that's how media gets done in Amerika.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow. This ***** literally laughing at the thought of being under FBI investigation.

Bookmark this one. If something does happen to her regarding breaking the law... I want this **** plastered everywhere.

[video=youtube;ekGO3JvhE6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGO3JvhE6Q[/video]

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wow. This ***** literally laughing at the thought of being under FBI investigation.

Bookmark this one. If something does happen to her regarding breaking the law... I want this **** plastered everywhere.

[video=youtube;ekGO3JvhE6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGO3JvhE6Q[/video]
    It's beyond my comprehension how one could support such a fatally flawed individual as a candidate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hung up on this as well, I can't wrap my mind around that level of ignorance.

So what if she's not? What if she's the concerned American who just wants to serve her country and do what's right? What if the Republicans are really making all this stuff up to frame her? Maybe we're just buying into the narrative that corrupt Republicans have manufactured. What if we're backing the wrong side?

CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton

Gotcha! :lmfao:

In case anyone is wondering if any legitimate news orgs are carrying the story other than progressive hacksters, Let me google that for you.

I think after a couple of days now, if there were any veracity to the claim, surely more news outlets would pounce on it. That it's pretty much just propaganda sites reporting it, it's just a feeble attempt to veil the corrupt personality of the would-be HBIC (head-*****-in-charge).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So what if she's not? What if she's the concerned American who just wants to serve her country and do what's right? What if the Republicans are really making all this stuff up to frame her? Maybe we're just buying into the narrative that corrupt Republicans have manufactured. What if we're backing the wrong side?

CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton

Gotcha! :lmfao:

In case anyone is wondering if any legitimate news orgs are carrying the story other than progressive hacksters, Let me google that for you.

I think after a couple of days now, if there were any veracity to the claim, surely more news outlets would pounce on it. That it's pretty much just propaganda sites reporting it, it's just a feeble attempt to veil the corrupt personality of the would-be HBIC (head-*****-in-charge).
    You almost had me. I was getting ready to jump on the Hillary train. Wait...nevermind.

Top Bottom