• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    When you leave a large organization, there is a whole separation procedure to be followed. This would generally include turning over all documentation. Hillary signed a document indicating that she had turned over documentation, including all e-mails back in 2013. Oops...

Clinton was required to sign document claiming she turned over emails in 2013 | WashingtonExaminer.com

I revert to my former statement.....;)( that the media is turning on her ).

Rep to the first one who ID's the quote I am paraphrasing above

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The left is done with Hill. Liz is who they want, but after that last election, they don't think she should waste a shot. Get ready for Shotgun Joe! That way, like Putin did, BO can still call the shots. He's a well trained, yet barky little lap dog.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    As Kirk's post shows, and I think this adds to it, the media is turning on her.........I mean the AP suing for her emails......how awesome is that!

Wow. The MSM generally prefers halos and other positive visual cues (subtle or not-so-subtle) for Democrats and nasty visual cues for Republicans. This is different:

hillary-final.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The consensus on this thread seems to be that she's history. I certainly hope so. A little hard time would be the icing on the cake. The Dems cut her loose now, still leaves plenty of time to get another candidate going. My guess is Warren will reluctantly let herself get drafted unless she has some deeply hidden baggage beyond Liawatha that could sink her. Biden is a joke, they'd be fools to run him. O'Malley isn't that well known and is also a whacked out leftie. Don't see him bringing anything to the table. Cuomo? Doubt it, just a privledged NY leftie.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    “Prior to 2014 and the release of a new generation of BlackBerries, the security protocols the State Department deployed did not permit automated access” to a private account and a government account, Psaki said. “That wasn’t permitted at the time.”
    That, to me, is an attempt at justifying the fact that she did not want to carry two devices. She could not use a private email on her government issued Blackberry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There is now sufficient evidence to discuss criminal charges.

Per Time, she deliberately wiped emails she was bound by law to preserve.

B_7L9ByUkAAZrFW.jpg:large

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Yes I think the Dem establishment is tired of her and is pulling its support.

But I don't think they will let her be indicted, not while BHO and Holder-and-his-loyal-follow-on are in place. I have no doubt she has collected dirt on the other Dems as well, and even if it was something she was involved in too, at this point "what difference does it make?" It's her Doomsday Bomb.

If actual criminal charges appeared, she won't go quietly, she's way too self-centered and vindictive to preserve the Party at her expense, so she'll drag down whoever she can and they all know that. At some point she will "gracefully" withdraw from the race, the DOJ will investigate and prevent any further revelations or testimony to Congress, because it will "hinder the investigation," (which will of course keep it out the press during the campaign as well), and then right after the 2016 election issue a press release that mutters about bad management but nothing criminal. She will retire to her Foundation to plot how to stay one of the powerbrokers of the Party.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, on the plus side, if this does manage to wreck Hillary's chances (I am not going to hold my breath on that one), it might serve to catapult a dem candidate like James Webb into the front ranks. I'm still not convinced that people out there can convince Warren to run. She seems pretty adamant about not running. A candidate like Webb would not really appeal to the Warren supporters, but he wouldn't be as bad as a president Hillary. And Biden doesn't stand a chance. No-one likes him enough to see him in the Oval Orifice.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It is more likely that her staff did a keyword search for words in emails that were likely to be incriminating and then automatically deleted them. She is a F'n liar and I hope she gets her just rewards, unlikely but so long as she is denied re-entry into the White House I will be happy.

There is now sufficient evidence to discuss criminal charges.

Per Time, she deliberately wiped emails she was bound by law to preserve.

B_7L9ByUkAAZrFW.jpg:large

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If it comes to pass the Hillary must do time, I can only add one thought.
    It couldn't happen to a more deserving person, except maybe Barack Obama, or Eric Holder, or Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Reid...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Webb? Really? Very interesting.

He's making some noise about a run. As dems go, he's certainly less distasteful than the run of the mill. And certainly better than a Warren, Biden, Kerry or Kennedy. And he's head and shoulders above the rest where Gun Rights are concerned. Pretty much carries the party line on most other things.

Click here for 5 full quotes on Gun Control OR background on Gun Control.
    • Voted YES on allowing firearms in checked baggage on Amtrak trains. (Apr 2009)
    • Voted YES on prohibiting foreign & UN aid that restricts US gun ownership. (Sep 2007)
    • Allow veterans to register unlicensed guns acquired abroad. (Jun 2011)
    • Ban gun registration & trigger lock law in Washington DC. (Mar 2007)
    • Dangerousness, not mental incompetence, limits gun rights. (Mar 2009)

Top Bottom