• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Then they should have had no problems providing the evidence. Woulda cleared everything up. Instead of hiding everything.

You know she has to hate Obama with a passion, he took her coronation in 2008, she would have been elected if he had not derailed her. I am sure she feels he should have waited until now for his turn instead of making her wait until it may be too late. I wonder how many emails there are that talk about him in some derogatory way that she would hate to get out to the media.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    You know she has to hate Obama with a passion, he took her coronation in 2008, she would have been elected if he had not derailed her. I am sure she feels he should have waited until now for his turn instead of making her wait until it may be too late. I wonder how many emails there are that talk about him in some derogatory way that she would hate to get out to the media.
    I figured the private server was mostly about hiding Clinton's correspondence from Obama's gang of thugs. Not a lot of trust between those two.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I wonder if that means all those encryption and secure-delete programs might not be as effective as advertised.

Bet Hilary wants her money back.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    And the cankle supporters are out in full force in the comments section. . . just another made up GOP scandal, nothing to see here.

It's just amazing how a majority of Dems polled still think she didn't lie about her private email server use. Why doesn't MSM ask about her trustworthiness? Yet they continue to bait all GOP contenders with stupid questions. Sure hope Gowdy can kick this into high gear once FBI resurrection is complete!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder if that means all those encryption and secure-delete programs might not be as effective as advertised.

Bet Hilary wants her money back.

When asked if she wiped her server, she responded, "like with a cloth?". If she's really that naive, maybe she thought deleting them was all that's needed.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    When asked if she wiped her server, she responded, "like with a cloth?". If she's really that naive, maybe she thought deleting them was all that's needed.

No, it's scarier than that. She was actually being serious when she said that they wiped the server with a cloth.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    The lying *itch is on Meet the Press this morning... oh how I wish she could be wired to a lie detector during the interview. Then perp walked off the set in front of the cameras in cuffs.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    State Department releases thousands of new Clinton emails | TheHill

*cringe* "Did any of you get this?"

CQLaP-LWgAAlrLc.png:large

Edit: So it appears that Huma had access to — and at times was using — Hillary Clinton’s personal email account.

CQLawRhW8AApXrz.png:large

Top Bottom