• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That pretty much says everything about what Assange has delivered. Nothing has stuck.

I cant get my eggs to stick to one of my frying pans either. However it has nothing to do with the protein in the egg and EVERYTHING to do with the coating of the pan. (and the fats lubricating it)

Though I agree on the point regarding the last big giant epic ginormous release that ended up as a footnote via skype in the middle of the night. I wonder if he had something ready to go then was told to stifle it for a while for better coverage to be released later?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Wiener comes out-Hillary chokes!?

Although I don't like William J.C. very much, I have to admit it would be very funny if he made a statement right now, to the effect of...(cue up the Bill Clinton impersonation voice)..."And NOW, the Republicans have gone _so_ batsht crazy, they're launching an inquiry into whether my wife might actually, secretly be interested in WEINERS! Can you imagine that (chuckle, chuckle)...ah sure hope they turn up something good, because I've been looking for evidence of THAT for YEARS...")

But seriously, I think this is all about Michelle Obama's involvement in the campaign. They're targeting these "Oprah Winfrey" appearances at women voters, and it doesn't look very Oprah-like when every appearance is peppered with questions and attention about the latest Wikileaks release. The presence of an open FBI investigation simply allows HRC to avoid commenting on it. Keeping in mind, the same organization that controls "Oprah Winfrey's" appearance schedule, also controls the FBI...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    FBI search warrant unsealed

C0IsQuSXAAAPC4D.jpg:large

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    Huma slicing the garlic real thin with the razor blade?

Gotta get it really thin so it disappears in the sauce. There's really no other way.

I'm kinda surprised Huma hasn't ended up accidentally killed yet since Clinton's campaign has pretty much blamed her for the loss.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I imagine that her and Hillary enjoyed a few tacos together occasionally.

Top Bottom