• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The more I read about this the more astonished I become that HRC isn't behind bars.

And the more apparent our country has become a Banana Republic and is no longer a nation run by rule of law. Its all about what those who enforce the laws want to apply them. You broke the law: Are you cozy with the administration? If yes, its cool. No? Lock you up and throw away the key.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    And the more apparent our country has become a Banana Republic and is no longer a nation run by rule of law. Its all about what those who enforce the laws want to apply them. You broke the law: Are you cozy with the administration? If yes, its cool. No? Lock you up and throw away the key.

And the most frustrating part, I was just talking about this with my dad today. He kept pointing to Trump's off-hand comment to Hillary during the last debate (you'd be in prison) as proof that a Trump presidency would be a Banana Republic because as he put it, Trump would imprison his opponents.

I pointed out that this is a media narrative and what Trump was saying was that under his administration she wouldn't have the DOJ & FBI providing cover for her.

His response was, well than Trump should have said that. He should have explained it better.

I'm not a full blown Trump supporter, but giving the Hillary, the media and administration officials a pass because Trump "didn't frame it correctly" is exactly why Trump has garnered the populist support he has to this point.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    And the most frustrating part, I was just talking about this with my dad today. He kept pointing to Trump's off-hand comment to Hillary during the last debate (you'd be in prison) as proof that a Trump presidency would be a Banana Republic because as he put it, Trump would imprison his opponents.

I pointed out that this is a media narrative and what Trump was saying was that under his administration she wouldn't have the DOJ & FBI providing cover for her.

His response was, well than Trump should have said that. He should have explained it better.

I'm not a full blown Trump supporter, but giving the Hillary, the media and administration officials a pass because Trump "didn't frame it correctly" is exactly why Trump has garnered the populist support he has to this point.
    Yeah, but lets hope this turns into actual electoral votes. If Hillary wins this election, the point of being on a gun forum would be moot. :n00b:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I would ask your dad how actually enforcing the law makes one the operator of a banana republic. Especially with something this obvious, a ten-page research paper should not be necessary.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    email from podesta. ****ing Lynch giving hitlary the head up about the CF investigation BEFORE it was public knowledge.
    Who does attorney general loretta lynch work for again?

LiveLeak-dot-com-5c1_1476648156-TIPPEDaboutAGLetterForPaytoPlay_1476648186.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-5c1_1476648156-LETTERTOAG1_1476648187.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Except Trump did explain it better. He said he would find a special prosecutor and have her case looked into.

email from podesta. ****ing Lynch giving hitlary the head up about the CF investigation BEFORE it was public knowledge.
    Who does attorney general loretta lynch work for again?

LiveLeak-dot-com-5c1_1476648156-TIPPEDaboutAGLetterForPaytoPlay_1476648186.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-5c1_1476648156-LETTERTOAG1_1476648187.jpg

Please pass the link so I can add it to my archive.
    :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes she deliberately broke the law but she didn't intend to deliberately break the law. (I was told here that intent was the only key to prosecution)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe if she'd change her name to Trump then we would see some action.

Top Bottom