Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So uh... she lied?

FBI Recovers 30 Deleted Hillary Clinton Emails Involving Benghazi Attack

I'm sure they were about her yoga classes in Benghazi. Or maybe that's where Chelsea planned her wedding.

So... perhaps this would result in 4 years of impeachment hearings? She'd have more pushback than Obama... might even be safer than having Trump in office.

This also gives Trump a real opportunity. I can't wait to see how he ****s it up.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So uh... she lied?

I'm sure they were about her yoga classes in Benghazi. Or maybe that's where Chelsea planned her wedding.

So... perhaps this would result in 4 years of impeachment hearings? She'd have more pushback than Obama... might even be safer than having Trump in office.

This also gives Trump a real opportunity. I can't wait to see how he ****s it up.

Yes, she lied.
    I don't know how it's all on Trumps shoulders to make people understand it... furthermore it wouldn't be on Cruz's shoulders if he were in either.
    If the country en masse won't come to this realization on their own without somebody preaching it at a campaign stop there is little hope left.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes, she lied.
    I don't know how it's all on Trumps shoulders to make people understand it... furthermore it wouldn't be on Cruz's shoulders if he were in either.
    If the country en masse won't come to this realization on their own without somebody preaching it at a campaign stop there is little hope left.

Oh I don't expect Trump to campaign on this revelation. I expect him to tweet himself in blackface or some equally dimwitted thing to pull the attention off of this.

The Select Committee has now come full circle, this is what they were looking for, and now it's been found. Should be a big deal.

If he's working to help her become President... count on him to say something stupid real soon.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes, she lied.
    Seriously? If he wants to actually win the election he should be talking about this stuff non-stop. If the media won't report on it, talk about it more. The more he talks about it, the more people will actually end up hearing about it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seriously? If he wants to actually win the election he should be talking about this stuff non-stop. If the media won't report on it, talk about it more. The more he talks about it, the more people will actually end up hearing about it.

Just tying into the Trump must do this mentality. People knowing she is a dirty ***** should have already reached that realization on their own years ago.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So uh... she lied?

The FBI Knew about these prior to Comey statement.

Nothing new. They already cleared these

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Yes, she lied.

Trump says so many stupid things that he doesn't give Hillary an opportunity to be exposed. The next thing to take over a stupid Trump comment in the news is what he says the day after that.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Plenty of Hillary voters online and the few I know personally, admit they know she is a liar but rationalize it in different ways. The most common are "all politicians do it" and "yeah, but Trump is a jerk".

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Includes some pretty good questions which will likely evoke the least harmful answers, "I don't know" or "I don't remember".

There is an entire herd of lawyers firing up their billable hour machines and writing non responsive answers that will mean nothing and simply dance around questions. As a professional liar she will deal with these easier than fielding softball questions from George Snuffleupagus. At first one would think that being in writing will make it easier to document that you have caught her in a lie (not that she really cares). What will in fact happen is she will non responsive answers and IF there are any follow-up questions the lawyers will jockey around in court until well after the elections.

I still contend her primary reason for a outside server is the Clinton's utter hatred and distrust of the Obama's and wanting to make sure Obama had no access to her correspondence.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lot of big stuff just came out (long weekend, gives it time to die)

Clinton told FBI she didn't know a "(C)" denoted classified information. She "could only speculate it was... marked in alphabetical order.”

also

Nothing to see here folks, Hillary just ?often? lost her Blackberry AND NEVER FOUND IT ? twitchy.com

also

CrXhZ6GWgAAlRi2.jpg:small

also

(not embedded, language): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrXlku4WEAAqSLE.jpg:small

Last edited:
    Top Bottom