• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    88 pages and she still isn't indicted. Shows how much pull we at INGO have.

Had one of us hit that record powerball the other day and been willing to spend about a half of it, we most likely could have national constitutional carry and Hillary in an orange jumpsuit by now.

JMHO, I think, that 4 dead AMERICANS, in Benghazi, matter a LOT MORE !!!!!

To us innocent blood is more important, but to Hillary, after the first few dozen, it reaches the point where it really doesn't matter at that point.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CaAE8cBWAAA0dFy.png:large

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If the Dems decide to dump her as their fave, I'd bet the big O pardons her as he strolls out of office [and onto bigger and better edicts at the head table of the UN].

Not any less plausible than Bill on the way out writing blanket pardons for 'any wrong-doing they may have committed' for friends and co-conspirators, many of whom hadn't even been accused of anything.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    JMHO, I think, that 4 dead AMERICANS, in Benghazi, matter a LOT MORE !!!!!

100% with you on that, but McCarthy and Hanna's verbal excesses have made indictment less likely there. At this point any indictment would be welcome hopefully with added charges later and an expanded scope of the investigation. This woman needs to pay for her transgressions!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If the Dems decide to dump her as their fave, I'd bet the big O pardons her as he strolls out of office [and onto bigger and better edicts at the head table of the UN].

Speaking to that point:

Source: What Happens If Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa | FiveThirtyEight

"None of that would necessarily matter. Iowa should be one of the half-dozen or so most favorable states in the country for Sanders; New Hampshire is one of the few that ranks even higher for him. If Sanders can’t win Iowa, he probably won’t be winning other relatively favorable states like Wisconsin, much less more challenging ones like Ohio and Florida. His ceiling wouldn’t be high enough to win the nomination unless something major[SUP]4[/SUP] changes."

Footnotes

• For the reasons I’ll explain, winning only New Hampshire eight days later probably wouldn’t be enough. ^
    • Technically, Muskie tied for first with “uncommitted” in Iowa. ^
    • Clinton also lost Maine and South Dakota before notching some victories on Super Tuesday. ^
    • Such as a federal indictment of Clinton. ^

Nate Silver thinks the nomination is hers to lose, barring some (legal) complication. She won't stop being their fave until she is indicted, and maybe not even then - who knows

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The whole thing about "nothing can be done" because of secret information is bullcrap.
    It's been done before.
    You can make up juries with people with security clearances.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard a couple of things on FNC this morning. They may have been covered somewhere in the thread already...
    1. State Department has put the same attorney that handled the release of Lois Lerner's emails in charge of Hillary's email release....
    2. The fact that you aren't hearing more about warrants, defense attorneys being involved makes it appear that the DOJ is not cooperating with the FBI investigation.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    I am amazed at how obviously wrong she is and has been here. David Petraeus got drug behind a truck for what appears to be one indiscretion. She ran State on an email server in a bathroom. Of course that was criminal. She new it was when she did it. What I want to know is how one gets to a point where they are so washed in the company line they can't see it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom