• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hillary is not electable. Biden is. So is sanders. That scares the crap out of me. That we have people in this country that would actualy vote for them. Enough people I mean. This country is in shambles. When will the house of cards collapse? Soon I'm betting

Hillary is becoming less and less electable with each passing day... and today may be a big step in the right direction there. Sanders is saught after by the kids... but I don't think he's "electable" by the Establishment Democrat class. Biden is safe. He's practically harmless. A little kitten on the side of the road. An empty suit with a "D" on it. A placeholder for everyone to get over themselves for four years and regroup after this cluster****. I'd prefer Biden as President long before Sanders, Clinton, or Trump... all three of them are further to the left than Biden.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The D all think the same thoughts, it doesn't matter who wins. They all will get behind the most electable candidate in order to hold onto power, then forward their vision.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Awww...come on. Biden isn't so bad. At least no one would be falling asleep on camera during the state of the union (well, they would sleep with one eye open).

I can't seem to imagine watching a Biden state of the union address without hearing a laugh track playing in the background.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I can't seem to imagine watching a Biden state of the union address without hearing a laugh track playing in the background.

Biden's too silly to be a threat. It would almost be a nice, calm 4 years. I need that. The last 8 have been stressful as ****.

A Biden presidency would be harmless.

media_fd151cc0-4ce1-11e5-9f10-95f81cdc5bb7.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Nixon was nearly impeached over political wire tapping, and now America is ready to elect one of the most heinous traitors we've ever had.

My how things have changed.

Top Bottom