The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not into crypto, but I remember that crypto was originally designed to NOT be regulated by any government. So why is it?
    Animated GIF (GIF Image)

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    What government regulates bitcoin?
    No government. Nice try.
    Government may regulate the exchange where you buy bitcoin.
    How is the government going to regulate my bitcoin?
    It’s just like a gold coin. The government can Regulate the coin shop. You can buy a gold coin from an individual with no regulation.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    What government regulates bitcoin?
    No government. Nice try.
    Government may regulate the exchange where you buy bitcoin.
    How is the government going to regulate my bitcoin?
    It’s just like a gold coin. The government can Regulate the coin shop. You can buy a gold coin from an individual with no regulation.
    I wouldn't worry if I were you, they could never shut off phones or internet or electricity so that you could not access your digital currency....and if they do I suppose you could probably just go with some IOU's on paper.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I wouldn't worry if I were you, they could never shut off phones or internet or electricity so that you could not access your digital currency....and if they do I suppose you could probably just go with some IOU's on paper.
    Im not worried about it. If they shut off phones and internet the world as we know it will be over.
    Think logically about it. We will be using our phones to exchange money for goods and services. We do that now.
    The future isnt gold and silver.
    The fiat system is dying.
    Think in longer terms. 10 years 20 years from now.
    Can the US government shut off the internet and phones on the whole planet? If not then the Bitcoin network will live. They cannot take my bitcoin. They cannot shut the internet down. It is global.
    It is in starlink.
    Do the research or don’t say anything at all. Bitcoin is the perfect money.
    Understand what money is.

Last edited:

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Im not worried about it. If they shut off phones and internet the world as we know it will be over.
    Think logically about it. We will be using our phones to exchange money for goods and services. We do that now.
    Can the US government shut off the internet and phones on the whole planet? If not then the Bitcoin network will live. They cannot take my bitcoin. They cannot shut the internet down. It is global.
    What is that saying?
    Something about being stupid, then opening your mouth and proving it. Lol.
    I’m not calling you stupid. Just illogical.
    They could never shut the internet down.... and I'm the stupid one.....

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    To each his own but nothing will ever get you through what we are going to experience other than self-reliance and you may want to look into that before you bet the farm on Bitcoin. Just this stupid guys opinion, take it for what you paid for it....

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    It is in starlink.
    Perfect money.... and that's why you had to edit your post.... forgive me I'm stupid.... good luck with your internet/electricity based currency. When you need to trade for food or supplies, I hope your Bitcoin works for you....

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They could never shut the internet down.... and I'm the stupid one.....
    Right, they can't possibly close off all computers connected to the internet, not even a massive power outage could take down the internet, but it would make it quite unavailable or extremely limited for a long time. We definitely should have something to fall back on that does not depend on the power grid.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They don't have to shutdown the Internet, just more tightly control it. How well do you think bitcoin works in China?

It is in starlink.
    Bitcoin is not perfect. What do you do if the .gov outlaws bitcoin? It's been done with gold before. It all depends upon how nasty they want to get with it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Replace the x.com with twitter.com and it will display here.
    It does if you use the Brave browser,but not firefox. I discovered this earlier on accident. I also tried Chrome and it like firefox did not recognize x.com

Not sure what is going on honestly,but with sites currently having domain names erased from existence it may in fact be your browsers keeping you from seeing some things as well.

It is almost as if they are testing ways to censor the internet...almost.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It does if you use the Brave browser,but not firefox. I discovered this earlier on accident. I also tried Chrome and it like firefox did not recognize x.com

Not sure what is going on honestly,but with sites currently having domain names erased from existence it may in fact be your browsers keeping you from seeing some things as well.

It is almost as if they are testing ways to censor the internet...almost.
    You can lose the tinfoil on this one. It’s a setting in INGO’s software. It doesn’t know that x is twitter. Yet. It just needs a simple patch. Eventually it will work the same.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    They don’t have to shut down the whole internet, only one’s access to it. Hence the hardcore development of Digital ID, social credit scores, ESG, biosecurity state, KYC and removal of digital privacy/anonymity.
    Are we as Americans me going to put up with that? I’m not.
    Are you going to just lay down?
    Who here is going to lay down?
    You will get what you deserve.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Perfect money.... and that's why you had to edit your post.... forgive me I'm stupid.... good luck with your internet/electricity based currency. When you need to trade for food or supplies, I hope your Bitcoin works for you....
    I edited my post cause I felt bad about calling you a stupid idiot. I won’t edit this one.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Right, they can't possibly close off all computers connected to the internet, not even a massive power outage could take down the internet, but it would make it quite unavailable or extremely limited for a long time. We definitely should have something to fall back on that does not depend on the power grid.
    I agree. Bitcoin is betting on a bright future. The future could take many paths. Be prepared.

Top Bottom