• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The show must go on, I guess. Rocksteady needs to be a bit more careful who they farm **** out to. Apparently the PC port didn't go so well.

But so far the PS4 version is rocking pretty steady.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Obviously not an EA game, lol. EA's standard practice seems to be: push it out the door today and try to make it playable later by patching it.

Release dates seem to be way more sacred to game devs than they should be. I'd be quicker to forgive them for pushing a release date than buying a broken game.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Keep seeing a couple of used and new PS4s pop up on Indy Craigslist for $150.

What kind of scam is that? Just offloading stolen hardware?

Made an alt e-mail address, got curious and contacted a few of these.

They're all scams. They say they just sold it an hour ago and direct you off to an "auction" (fraudulent) website.

That answers my question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It's been a long time since I've been a regular Windows user, but as I recall that's always been a problem. Back in the day I remember studying the change list and waiting to see if other people had problems before installing the updates. So now MS has taken that choice out of the mix. You WILL update. And it may break ****.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    It's been a long time since I've been a regular Windows user, but as I recall that's always been a problem. Back in the day I remember studying the change list and waiting to see if other people had problems before installing the updates. So now MS has taken that choice out of the mix. You WILL update. And it may break ****.

Some of the updates were a problem but the main problem is that it cant be stopped now. Though I did hear about KB3073930 which should allow the users to hide them from install. I dont know if its true or not, I have not had time to look it up between work and well INGO!

Top Bottom