The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My son drove a Jeep Patriot and carelessly ran over a parking lot barrier. Broke the rear anti sway bar.
    5H1T! ... my kid is out there driving a Jeep baby that can't jump a bump without dying?
    Yes, he was driving too fast and probably hit at an angle, but IT'S JUST A BUMP!
    It probably has to do with lightening vehicles for fuel economy or a cheaper production process. I had a 1977 F100 we used to take crossways through empty grocrey parking lots back when they had the parking blocks in every row. When I bought a new 1984 F150 my first curb hop bent the axle. The difference is that the '77 had forged radius rods, where the '84 had stamped radius rods and it gave.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Last edited:

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    It probably has to do with lightening vehicles for fuel economy or a cheaper production process. I had a 1977 F100 we used to take crossways through empty grocrey parking lots back when they had the parking blocks in every row. When I bought a new 1984 F150 my first curb hop bent the axle. The difference is that the '77 had forged radius rods, where the '84 had stamped radius rods and it gave.
    I knew a guy that bought a new Ford Ranger years ago. He tried jumping hills and acting like they used to show on t.v. advertisements. That truck was totaled in 6 months. Yeah, not the sharpest pencil in the pack.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I knew a guy that bought a new Ford Ranger years ago. He tried jumping hills and acting like they used to show on t.v. advertisements. That truck was totaled in 6 months. Yeah, not the sharpest pencil in the pack.
    My friend back in our teen years had an old beater Ford pickup and he needed a new bed, so got one from the boneyard, stopped by my house one day and was in the street talking, then as he took off, he yelled "Ford Power" and floored it. The boneyard bed slid out and slammed down on the street.

We really need a thread for car stories like this.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    My friend back in our teen years had an old beater Ford pickup and he needed a new bed, so got one from the boneyard, stopped by my house one day and was in the street talking, then as he took off, he yelled "Ford Power" and floored it. The boneyard bed slid out and slammed down on the street.

We really need a thread for car stories like this.
    My dad is gone now. There are lots of stories that I could tell! Before? Best not. Well, best not now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom