The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I’m going to clutter up the picture thread with some text, if you don’t like it just skip to the next post.

Some years back I had a wonderful yellow lab named Chester. We got him when he was two years old and allegedly untrained, but he was the smartest most obedient and well mannered dog you could ask for. All he wanted to do was please his people, be petted … and eat.

His only vice was that if we left him in the house alone he could not resist any food left within 5’ of the floor. Multiple loaves of bread have been known to disappear.

We always knew when we came home if we had goofed and left something within range because instead of giving us the big happy doggy smile he would duck his head and slink past us to go out into the yard to poop.

One day we came home to find a cardboard box used to hold 5 pounds of fudge torn to shreds on the floor. Fudge has chocolate in it and chocolate is not good for doggies. Took him out in the yard and I got him to vomit up his stomach contents into a bucket. There was dog food, only a tiny bit of fudge, and some paper it had been wrapped in.

I didn’t really think there was enough chocolate in 5 pounds of fudge to hurt him, but I would happily feed the rest of humanity into a wood chipper to protect my dog, so out of a superabundance of caution off to the emergency veterinarian we went. Chester thought this was great, he liked going places and he liked to see the vet and the techs, except for that thing they do with the thermometer. His butt would always hit the floor as soon as the tech came walking in with thermometer in her hand.

The vet checked his vitals, calculated the amount of chocolate she thought it would be in 5 pounds of fudge, and said he should be OK. Chester and I returned home and I left him out in the yard for a few minutes to do his business while I went inside to do mine.

I let him in the front door and I noticed as he went by that he was licking his chops. I thought “oh no,” grabbed the flashlight, and went out in the yard to find that bucket of dog vomit.

Sure enough it was licked absolutely clean.
    Small world. We also had a yellow Lab named Chester. Best dog I've even known.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I usually have stuff for infants, I've given out teething biscuits, little bags of graham crackers, fruit snacks, etc. Parents want to gnaw on a teething biscuit, let em. Heck if the parents are in costume I give them some candy even if they are just walking with the kids. I don't care about teenagers or adults, they make the effort they get something.
    Obligatory pic
    animal-dungeons-codiners-dragons-drive-ins-dives-escape-flavortown.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom