• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    iraqimage007.gif

Anyone notice on the other end that there's no one throwing the shoes? It's like the building across the way is shooting shoes at bush! Even inanimate objects hate this guy! Time to regulate and police the buildings before they start mass murdering people with flying shoes!!!! :laugh:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Dude Byron, that sweater LOOKS black. Your the guy in the middle? I'm assuming your still a guy.... I hope you're not that hot chick in the back lol. Oh wait, my bad theres no spike. :rockwoot:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Dude Byron, that sweater LOOKS black. Your the guy in the middle? I'm assuming your still a guy.... I hope you're not that hot chick in the back lol. Oh wait, my bad theres no spike. :rockwoot:
    Oh man I am so glad you clarified which one he was... I thought I was going crazy for a sec. I agree, that sweater looks black in that photo.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Yeah, I don't usually associate Afghanistan (which is in Central Asia) with what is normally thought of as the "middle east" (Jordan, Syria, UAE, etc), but I guess it's technically in the broad area called the 'middle east." I wonder if people in the far east call it the near west? :):

:scratch:

Thats a hum dinger. I suspect they don't call it the "near west" because they don't speak engrish. Just a hunch. :D

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Yeah, I don't usually associate Afghanistan (which is in Central Asia) with what is normally thought of as the "middle east" (Jordan, Syria, UAE, etc), but I guess it's technically in the broad area called the 'middle east." I wonder if people in the far east call it the near west? :):

Yea, I agree...it is rare, but it does happen.
    Snow gives Mideast a weather makeover

Jerusalem 'very Swiss' after 8 inches; Lebanon, Syria, Jordan also covered

gyi0051299083.hmedium.jpg

An ultra-Orthodox Jew makes his way through a snow storm to morning prayers as Israeli police patrol Wednesday in Jerusalem's Old City.

APTRANS.gif

updated 8:32 a.m. ET, Wed., Jan. 30, 2008

JERUSALEM - A rare blizzard stormed through the Middle East on Wednesday, blanketing parts of the Holy Land in white, blocking roads and shutting schools across the region and sending excited children into empty streets for snowball fights.
    The sense of excitement among locals used to warm Middle Eastern weather was palpable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom