Mar 21, 2008
    2ushrbp.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Gee, that's really funny....in an old, 1950's KKK racist sort of way. :rolleyes:

What, no watermelon photoshopped onto the podium? I'm disappointed.

:bash:

Again:

But a motivational picture with two middle eastern fellas laughing and having a snowball fight, who just happen to be dressed different than you, insinuating that they are terrorist bombers going to hell is perfectly fine.

I'm not saying I didn't get a chuckle out of both, but keep on being a hypocrite by not addressing all of the bigotry.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Forgive me if I don't quit my job and devote my life to responding to absolutely every single post that is tinged with bigotry. I just thought that the Obama one deserved a comment, because the old "blacks and fried chicken" thing is REALLY old and tired racism. Kinda pathetic really, and not funny. The middle eastern guys? Well, I was just trying to figure out where it snows in the middle east! :): Seriously, yeah....the "bombs" motivational poster is also inappropriate. There, I said it. Can I not be a hypocrite now, even if I don't scour the boards for racism as my life's pursuit?

Nobody's asking you to quite your day job to devote your life to responding to bigotry, but the posts you we are talking about were within just a few posts of each other and excuse me if I don't believe you that you didn't see the "bomb" picture right before/after the "black guys eat fried chicken" gif.

If anything, the "all middle eastern people are terrorists" stigma is much more racist than a "black guys like fried chicken" stigma...Who gives a flying f*ck if someone says someone else likes fried chicken??? I LOVE fried chicken and don't care who knows it, but I sure as hell don't like bombing innocent people and would be quite offended if my skin color matched someone else who does and people linked me to that.

BTW, the photoshop of the "BOMB" picture w/ snow added is irrelevant to the issue.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    usa.jpg

Official Announcement:

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom