Not open for further replies.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    duct_tape_boobs.jpg

Imagine the surprise later on that night...

Her: "Uh, hold on, before you undo my dress, I need to uh, er, yeah, go to the bathrooom." <removes duct tape>

Him (thinking to himself after undoing the dress): "Those don't seem to be as big as they were a few minutes ago. I must be really drunk. Aww, heck...lets go for it..."

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Imagine the surprise later on that night...

Her: "Uh, hold on, before you undo my dress, I need to uh, er, yeah, go to the bathrooom." <removes duct tape>

Him (thinking to himself after undoing the dress): "Those don't seem to be as big as they were a few minutes ago. I must be really drunk. Aww, heck...lets go for it..."

"These taste funny... :scratch: ... Oh well!"

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't think so. On this type scope, the larger end is the rear of the scope. Therefore, the red dot piggybacking is on correctly. The target would be on the left side of the picture.

Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics

Here's a similar Millett type scope.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/USMC/Complete 3/Millett1-4xa.jpg

The scope is right big end is the eye piece, the red dot on top of the scope is backward, they are the same as eotec battery in front glass in back to wards your eye, so it is backward from the eye piece of the scope

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The scope is right big end is the eye piece, the red dot on top of the scope is backward, they are the same as eotec battery in front glass in back to wards your eye, so it is backward from the eye piece of the scope

Yep, you are right. Usually when a picture of an optic is taken, the eye piece is to the left/closest to the camera and that threw me off...Not to mention the eye relief on that first red dot is WAY too much for my liking.

I won't question your expertise again H&K.:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I wasn't aware that the holographic sights had to be turned around like the Eotech? I thought that's how all the holographic/reflex sights worked... Battery facing you. :dunno:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County

I still don't think so. The Burris has the battery toward the shooter and the glass toward the target. The pictures are correct.

The Burris owner's manual shows it mounted on a revolver with the glass toward the target. (Their first diagram is confusing with the arrows showing the direction of view. The picture later makes is clear.)

http://www.burrisoptics.com/pdf/FastFire_base_instr.pdf

Here is a picture from an on-line review.
    done1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom