South Side Indy
    66wbde0.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Aww Jenny! You were so cute in High School! :D

Oh wait, no, I was kidding. Put that down. Don't do it! PLEEAASSEE!!!

smiley-scared007.gif

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    :ugh::ugh::eek::eek:
    Bottle of sunscreen SPF 30: $5.00
    Skimpy leopard print bikini: $90.00
    Big matching hat: $45.00
    Your picture on the internet with your tampon string hanging out: Priceless

That's where you ask yourself...did she check herself in the mirror before she went out to the beach, thinking...man, this thong biniki really makes my arse look great! She's got the potential for the Alicia Silversone pouty face going on there...but I could have done without the bungy cord hanging out.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    :ugh::ugh::eek::eek:

That's where you ask yourself...did she check herself in the mirror before she went out to the beach, thinking...man, this thong biniki really makes my arse look great! She's got the potential for the Alicia Silversone pouty face going on there...but I could have done without the bungy cord hanging out.

Well, I suppose the string could have come out when she was playing beach volleyball earlier in the day... either that or she was maybe doing something to get sand in her swimsuit and when she readjusted herself, she missed that.

Or maybe it was just an "oops". ;)

Either way, her menstrual habits weren't really the focus of my post so much as the embarrassment she probably had when she saw the pics and the "fuse" she had swinging there, waiting to be lit. :):

Blessings,
    Bill

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hilarious, this one about the rabbit.

I am Director of Unholy Sacrifices for a prominent pagan bloodcult. Since our traditional sacrifical practices have been banned in 189 countries and the moon, we are now allowed only to use animal carcasses purchased on the internet. Let me warn you, Baal-Hammon will NOT be appeased by this offering. The Dark One will only accept sacrifices of mammals larger than a badger. If he is displeased, he will, depending on his mood, incinerate you, disembowel you, or turn you into an American. I hope this review helps, because I incurred his wrath and now live in Virginia.

While I'm sure the rabbit tastes fine, I have to wonder... why does the part where Amazon shows what people who bought this item also bought display four enema devices and one teeny tiny thong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom