Tippecanoe county
    turds_zpsqyuk6ybh.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That is bizarre. Did he mean to cut the engine or was it an engine failure ?

He's got plenty of altitude to restart. Survey says he staged the incident, if it was real his whole attention would be concentrated on finding a place to set it down and making the approach. You might record a last message to your family if you thought you were going to die - like you were 90 miles from land, but you'd probably still be working your radios to get out a mayday and your position

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

I have been hesitant to ask because it will reveal just how out of touch I am. However, there seem to be an incessant stream of memes lately featuring whoever those ladies are and that cat at a dinner table. Can somebody explain to me who/what the heck they are and what the joke is?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have been hesitant to ask because it will reveal just how out of touch I am. However, there seem to be an incessant stream of memes lately featuring whoever those ladies are and that cat at a dinner table. Can somebody explain to me who/what the heck they are and what the joke is?

I didn't know either so I just looked it up. Basically it's from a Twitter post. Here is the whole story.

https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/a29739536/cat-meme-taylor-armstrong-explained/

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I didn't know either so I just looked it up. Basically it's from a Twitter post. Here is the whole story.

https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/a29739536/cat-meme-taylor-armstrong-explained/

Knowing the origins adds nothing.

The meme itself, well executed, I find them funny.

It's a screaming emotional woman (redundant?) with a firmly held opinion based on not much or nothing.

It's a hissing cat (don't get the "confused" label in the article) that doesn't care about your emotions speaking the unacceptable truth.

It's funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom