Not open for further replies.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    50272822_1250018871789798_2300881694921588736_n.jpg

But zhat iz not meh dog.:laugh:

[video=youtube;SXn2QVipK2o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o[/video]

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, you find yourself a sheepdog out teaching fellow sheepdogs in some exotic land and all you have is your Glock 19 and a Canookian C8.

Your plan? To attack single-handedly of course.

He who dares wins.

49949133_10214408585512551_6104021539848454144_n.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have a Facebook account. I have never given any info, have no friends (that's a given) and never use it except to post on sites that require it and occasionally look at something that someone posts here.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ... ***damn 1918 bailer spit out random sizes. ****ing *******s.

I was 5 foot nuthin and 100 pounds in most of my baling days. Slinging 40-70 pound bales was rough. Pulled one off the chute one day and almost fell off the wagon. An older neighbor kid was helping that day. He laughed, called me pu$$ie, and grabbed the bale, he barely moved it. Then I noticed the smell and the wet spot on the wagon. We cut it open and found a very recently dead deer inside the bale. Still had spots, probably only a 50 pounder, probably had 20 pounds smushed out by the baler, but still enough to make a damn heavy bale. Must have crawled into the windrow and died.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I was 5 foot nuthin and 100 pounds in most of my baling days. Slinging 40-70 pound bales was rough. Pulled one off the chute one day and almost fell off the wagon. An older neighbor kid was helping that day. He laughed, called me pu$$ie, and grabbed the bale, he barely moved it. Then I noticed the smell and the wet spot on the wagon. We cut it open and found a very recently dead deer inside the bale. Still had spots, probably only a 50 pounder, probably had 20 pounds smushed out by the baler, but still enough to make a damn heavy bale. Must have crawled into the windrow and died.

Did you tag it and throw it in the freezer? :):

jndturner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2013
    Noblesville, IN

When I was in grad school in Arkansas we were square baling a Bermudagrass field. As we were stocking the bales we found two bales with cooperheads sticking out and alive. We had handled those bales how many times and none of us got bit. We didn’t have a kicker or anything nice just a very basic anew Holland baler that spit out anything from 2’ to 8’ long bales. I cringe thinking about those days.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Quick quote to keep the hall monitors mollified.

I had a friend who knew nothing about hay help me restack some hay in my shed. I had a big stack of Coastal Hay that needed straightening up and a smaller pile of alfalfa. I pointed to the alfalfa and told him to restack it higher so it had a smaller footprint, and then I started tossing Coastal bales up higher on other stack. He grabbed the first bale and yanked on it like he saw me do with the coastal, and went "NNNnnnnnnngGGGAH!?" "How do you do that?! This stuff weighs a ton!" Then "Why is this hay so much greener? and it smells funny?"

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Quick quote to keep the hall monitors mollified.

I had a friend who knew nothing about hay help me restack some hay in my shed. I had a big stack of Coastal Hay that needed straightening up and a smaller pile of alfalfa. I pointed to the alfalfa and told him to restack it higher so it had a smaller footprint, and then I started tossing Coastal bales up higher on other stack. He grabbed the first bale and yanked on it like he saw me do with the coastal, and went "NNNnnnnnnngGGGAH!?" "How do you do that?! This stuff weighs a ton!" Then "Why is this hay so much greener? and it smells funny?"

Greener and smells funny eh? I know where this story is going... :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom