• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    OK, whats your point? He did not lie, and he DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MONICA LEWINSKY. No purple here. I'm sure I dislike the guy as much as you do, but he DID have good speech writers, which kept him from lying. If you look up the definition of "sexual relations", you will see that it refers ONLY to intercourse. BJ's DO NOT FIT in the definition of sexual relations. I'm sure he lied about LOTS of other stuff, but this time, he told the TRUTH.

uwot_zpszbdimifh.jpg

Sexual Relations Law & Legal Definition
    Sexual relations refer to physical sexual activity that does not necessarily end up in an intercourse. It involves touching another person in his/her private parts. However, the person who touches and the person who is touched engage in sexual relations. It is also termed as sexual activity.

Sexual Relations | Definition of Sexual relations by Merriam-Webster
    Definition of sexual relations
    : sexual intercourse
    Sexual Intercourse | Definition of Sexual intercourse by Merriam-Webster
    sexual activity between two people; especially : sexual activity in which a man puts his penis into the vagina of a woman

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    OK, whats your point? He did not lie, and he DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MONICA LEWINSKY. No purple here. I'm sure I dislike the guy as much as you do, but he DID have good speech writers, which kept him from lying. If you look up the definition of "sexual relations", you will see that it refers ONLY to intercourse. BJ's DO NOT FIT in the definition of sexual relations. I'm sure he lied about LOTS of other stuff, but this time, he told the TRUTH.

He lied. He tried to redefine sexual relation as not including oral sex. In doing so, in his office, in a national forum, he contributed strongly to the moral decline of this country by telling young people that oral sex is OK and is not really sex. Not only is he a liar and criminal, but a reprobate. And your statement that you dislike him as much as I do implies evidence not in the record.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    He lied. He tried to redefine sexual relation as not including oral sex. In doing so, in his office, in a national forum, he contributed strongly to the moral decline of this country by telling young people that oral sex is OK and is not really sex. Not only is he a liar and criminal, but a reprobate. And your statement that you dislike him as much as I do implies evidence not in the record.

Or, could it be that the definition has changed? Kind of like the definition of "marriage" has. I remember looking up the definition of "sexual relations" right after he made his speech, so that I could PROVE he lied. I was surprised to see that my PAPER dictionary (this was pre widespread use of the Internet) defined "sexual relations" as coitus/intercourse. So, at the time, going by the dictionary definition, he did not lie. By TODAYS internet definitions, he DID lie. Changing times.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Stop splitting hairs. Clinton had sex with Lewinsky in what ever capacity that means and he lied about having sexual contact with her. Period.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Ok who has the toon from hustler from the 70's of a couple guys in old timey golf garb T-ing up a frog and frogs bungeed around the top of the club bag?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Or, could it be that the definition has changed? Kind of like the definition of "marriage" has. I remember looking up the definition of "sexual relations" right after he made his speech, so that I could PROVE he lied. I was surprised to see that my PAPER dictionary (this was pre widespread use of the Internet) defined "sexual relations" as coitus/intercourse. So, at the time, going by the dictionary definition, he did not lie. By TODAYS internet definitions, he DID lie. Changing times.

So under your definition could an adult who receives oral favours from a willing minor escape criminal penalty because it is not "sexual relations"?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I guess this is a few years old, but I had not seen it until today. It is about four minutes long, but I thought it was hilarious. And good timing since it stars Peyton Manning.

[video=youtube;ajfjygk9tz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajfjygk9tz0[/video]

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis

I keep a 1960's Websters for such occasions.

And, if anyone's daughter had said back then, "It's ok Dad, we didn't have sexual relations", I'm sure none of us would have turned an eye from it.

All the more reason to listen to what the politicians et al., say. Or don't say.

(preaching to the choir, I know)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom