Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    orange_juice.jpg

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I seen a woman try to stick the diesel nozzle into her gas car once. It didn't fit. So she just tried to "spray" it into the tank! LOL.

Yeah that is funny UNTIL....you realize those people also breed and Vote, then it isn't funny. You stop laughing and start to cry a little.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I seen a woman try to stick the diesel nozzle into her gas car once. It didn't fit. So she just tried to "spray" it into the tank! LOL.
    My brother's MIL tried to put diesel in his Durango. Didn't fit, so she and some other relatives devise a funnel from a plastic cup. They were DETERMINED to get that diesel in there. My brother had to drive to PA to get them. He was not happy.

And, my valedictorian daughter managed to get gas into our Golf TDI. After 3 miles she called me to go get her in Plymouth. It's a lot easier to get gas into a diesel than the other way around. Now we have "DIESEL" painted in white letters on the filler cap. But that horse is already out of the barn...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I see guys putting diesel in red cans, gas in blue cans, kerosene in yellow cans and assuming that they will always remember.

Not as bad as filling the car with the wrong stuff, but not smart.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I see guys putting diesel in red cans, gas in blue cans, kerosene in yellow cans and assuming that they will always remember.

Ever fill a kerosene heater from a yellow can, only to discover your little brother put gasoline in said yellow can? It's awesome.;)

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Not as bad as filling the car with the wrong stuff, but not smart.
    Here's a job site that I'm working at right now. The builder left this for me.
    image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      95.6 KB · Views: 63
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      95.9 KB · Views: 58

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ever fill a kerosene heater from a yellow can, only to discover your little brother put gasoline in said yellow can? It's awesome.;)

I've not had the pleasure...which is why I drill the color rule into my son's heads.

I use kerosene for a heater and to burn brush sometimes. I don't need the entertainment of killing myself because someone was too lazy to get the red can.

Well, at least if someone mixes up diesel and kerosene, you probably won't die.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom