• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    There's lots of problems with the mass production of milk and cow meat. Mostly environmental. Plus, dairy milk is absolutely disgusting. Once you find out the amount of puss and other stuff in there, you won't want to drink it anymore. Not only that, all of the calcium, vitamins, etc... can't actually be absorbed by the human body due to how they're suspended in cow milk, so you don't actually get the benefits advertised to you.

Raw milk, straight from the cow, delicious and nutritious. Most lactose-intolerant people can even drink it, as it still contains the enzymes that digest lactose. Yum!

Last edited:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Love_karma.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me, my lady and I were waiting for a car to back out of a parking space at the mall, right in front of Fridays, and some jack hole pulls right in! as he's getting his kids out of the car, we walk in, the hostess asks bar or dining room, I asked how many tables in the room, she said 1, care to guess who sat at the table, and who waited at the door for a table in the dining room?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Disgusting. But to each their own. The idea of drinking milk from another animals utter makes me want to gag.

Also "nutritious" is incorrect. It is not. Absorption rates for everything "good" in milk are VERY low compared to other sources. You're pretty much just ingesting fat. It's really not good for you. If you like it, more power to you. But you've been duped if you think it's good for you and you're drinking it to be healthy. Also, it's quite bad for the environment (not that most people care).

Raw milk, straight from the cow, delicious and nutritious. Most lactose-intolerant people can even drink it, as it still contains the enzymes that digest lactose. Yum!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Disgusting. But to each their own. The idea of drinking milk from another animals utter makes me want to gag.

Also "nutritious" is incorrect. It is not. Absorption rates for everything "good" in milk are VERY low compared to other sources. You're pretty much just ingesting fat. It's really not good for you. If you like it, more power to you. But you've been duped if you think it's good for you and you're drinking it to be healthy. Also, it's quite bad for the environment (not that most people care).

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! Grab the Oreos!

[video=youtube;Lllfy-ydq70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lllfy-ydq70[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom