• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Technically that would make the ar a non delayed blow back action with a nonoperative gas system. Given the power of 556/.223 you would have exploding brass jamming your ejection port and disintegrate your buffer.

The only way to convert an ar 15 to full auto is to re drill the lower add an automatic sear , a 3 position selector lever and an m 16 hammer.
    That's why this is in the funny pic thread and not in the gunsmithing forum ;)

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    polar_bear_cookies.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Throat slit from behind polar bear cookies.

From behind grab chin/mouth and jerk head back and to the left , thrust knife into right side of neck in front of spine and rip forward, severing both carotid arteries, both jugular veins and esophagus as you cut out the front of the neck, be aware that human/polar bear skin is a lot tougher than you may think. For reference ask Que about his navel piercing. Ugh! I hate that that is in my mind.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Burglars for gun control:

[video=youtube;IOfEi6Qs--s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOfEi6Qs--s&index=5&list=PLNfeyqXaRNajWRPEwsqYwqu39DdFxGCk z[/video]

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

^^circa 1941 or so.

Back when people were proud to be Americans and not only willing but eager to stand up for their country.
    Back when the country stood behind them and that was a positive thing.

Back when the expression, "if you aren't willing to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them." never occurred to anyone... because no one *didn't* support "our boys".

I'd ask where the hell we went wrong, but I know at least some of the answers. Wilson, FDR... you get the idea.

On the positive side... thanks for posting that ad. It's a reminder that those days aren't THAT far gone... and some of us still DO feel that way about OUR country.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom