Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

theraphosa4.jpg

What are you going to do about this ^^^^^^^ Goliath encounter: Puppy-sized spider surprises scientist in rainforest | Fox News

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Why shouldn't the most powerful man in the world get a consenting ******* w/o fear of impeachment? I don't want the job.

He could. He just can't make the same mistake his predecessor did and lie about it under oath.

Now... What Moo-chelle does about it, that's another matter entirely, just like most other couples. As it should be.

ETA: FindingZzero's post won't make a lot of sense without the pic that he was responding to, however that pic had a word in it that violated the language filter, so I removed it. It was a woman holding up a sign that said, "Will someone please give obama a ____ ___ so we can impeach him?"

Blessings,
    Bill

Fixed it.....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wait! Am i in touble?

No. The post you answered had an image in it that I couldn't leave up as it was, so I removed it and explained it. He reposted the pic without the word I couldn't leave in, as it violated the filter.

You did exactly what you should have done, spelled out the word and allowed the filter to block it. Your other options would have been to use a different word or block it (without "creative spelling") yourself.

( +h1$ w0u1d b @n 3x@mpl3 0f cr3a+lv3 $p3lling. <== that reads, "This would be an example of creative spelling." )

As to what girls do when trying to avoid pregnancy.... that discussion is probably best had elsewhere on the Internet.

Blessings,
    Bill

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    No. The post you answered had an image in it that I couldn't leave up as it was, so I removed it and explained it. He reposted the pic without the word I couldn't leave in, as it violated the filter.

You did exactly what you should have done, spelled out the word and allowed the filter to block it. Your other options would have been to use a different word or block it (without "creative spelling") yourself.

( +h1$ w0u1d b @n 3x@mpl3 0f cr3a+lv3 $p3lling. <== that reads, "This would be an example of creative spelling." )

As to what girls do when trying to avoid pregnancy.... that discussion is probably best had elsewhere on the Internet.

Blessings,
    Bill

This was political, not prurient. When Clinton professed "I did not have sex with that woman, he was technically correct."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom