Not open for further replies.

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    eee318560824ac76a32edd02836b1792_650x.jpg

Rare picture without his pants around his ankles.

He is supposedly age 14 in this pic.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I-90 will be closed tomorrow across South Dakota . They are hauling a 200 ton lump of coal so they can add Obama to Mount Rushmore. They couldn't find a 200 ton piece of ****.

10906314_929992840345154_6978671095273893210_n.jpg

Anyone else find this as offensive as I do? You may not like/agree with Obama, but this? Hey INGO, where lie your sensibilities (not your politics)?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Anyone else find this as offensive as I do? You may not like/agree with Obama, but this? Hey INGO, where lie your sensibilities (not your politics)?

I find being constantly offended by poor taste tiring. One of our LEO frequent contributors made a poor taste joke in another thread basically saying God does not exist. Yeah, as a Christian, I could claim offense to that but I consider the source and move on. Maybe if we all did more of that there wouldn't be all these pissed off people wanting to shut each other down.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    I find being constantly offended by poor taste tiring. One of our LEO frequent contributors made a poor taste joke in another thread basically saying God does not exist. Yeah, as a Christian, I could claim offense to that but I consider the source and move on. Maybe if we all did more of that there wouldn't be all these pissed off people wanting to shut each other down.

That sounds almost like TOLERANCE. Isn't that illegal in our Progressive Obamanation?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

What I find bad about this is the simple backwards logic: There's no way that coal miners would donate ANYTHING to make a monument for Obama after how they've been treated. And they OBVIOUSLY didn't look too hard for 200 ton pieces of ****, since there are plenty in Texas. I find the whole comment simply dumb. See there - I've offended everyone.

My actual feeling are more in line with GFGT's.

And for some reason I hear the Eagles playing "Get over it" in the background... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom