• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So back to the bikers, the one guy has a patch that says "troll". I'll bet he has a big INGO patch on his back. Also, I learned on INGO today that the vice president takes equal opportunity very seriously. He will molest you regardless of race, gender, or age.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    download_20150202_152521_zpshqnbq3vl.jpeg

You know, since I have moved to Indiana, I have not seen one person of Mexican descent with a leaf blower on their back. Just sayin!

You know I better watch what I post before I make snot bubbles hit your tablet or before I get enough infraction puntos for INDO Swag.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Some one point me at the baby shower cake that wadded up so many panties please? Can't find any in my google search that seem like they are it

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Some one point me at the baby shower cake that wadded up so many panties please? Can't find any in my google search that seem like they are it

It was a cake shaped like a sleeping newborn, on his/her tummy.

I found a page that has some similar pics: Duff Goldman Baby Cake Ridiculousness (VIDEO) | The Braiser

along with an explanation of the thinking that, as you put it, wadded up so many panties... Personally, I'm glad actaeon removed it himself.

It's not that it wouldn't be funny to some; we're not all going to find the same things funny. For that matter, we're not (any of us) going to find the same things funny all the time. (I had some friends on a fire dept. that would intentionally go get BBQ for supper if they had someone die in a fire, or would get Chinese food (with white rice) if they had a call where a decomposing body was found. True story. SMH) I've posted pics myself that I thought were funny, but drew a "um... wow" response, so I removed them. In that spirit, then, Actaeon, you're getting a public thanks and a rep from me for removing that post rather than leaving it for someone else to "deal with". Thank you.

Blessings,
    Bill

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It was a cake shaped like a sleeping newborn, on his/her tummy.

I found a page that has some similar pics: Duff Goldman Baby Cake Ridiculousness (VIDEO) | The Braiser

along with an explanation of the thinking that, as you put it, wadded up so many panties... Personally, I'm glad actaeon removed it himself.

It's not that it wouldn't be funny to some; we're not all going to find the same things funny. For that matter, we're not (any of us) going to find the same things funny all the time. (I had some friends on a fire dept. that would intentionally go get BBQ for supper if they had someone die in a fire, or would get Chinese food (with white rice) if they had a call where a decomposing body was found. True story. SMH) I've posted pics myself that I thought were funny, but drew a "um... wow" response, so I removed them. In that spirit, then, Actaeon, you're getting a public thanks and a rep from me for removing that post rather than leaving it for someone else to "deal with". Thank you.

Blessings,
    Bill

I sent him a link to the actual pictures used. I didn't want to post that link because I know how and why it would upset some. It would have really upset me earlier in life after losing a baby at 8 hours old and I was still tender about it. I did think it was a pretty disturbing cake.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Well I will agree that was a bit unsettling, but after a moment it did bring a why on earth would you kind of humor. Thank you for the link, and removing after asked was probly the right call.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom