A geographical oddity
    resized_aiIusr5.jpg

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Lighten Up Francis........ Maybe I should have put that in purple, but that should have been implied... Regardless what does it matter to you?

First you said "I have no idea if this poster is real or not" then you said "kinda looks fake" Neither in purple. I just find it humorous someone might be so gullible:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But does it matter to me?? Nope, not even a little! ​:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    First you said "I have no idea if this poster is real or not" then you said "kinda looks fake" Neither in purple. I just find it humorous someone might be so gullible:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But does it matter to me?? Nope, not even a little! ​:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You should see the comments from one girl when I uploaded that picture to facebook..

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This was the "art" in the lobby of a hotel I stayed in this week in Marseille, France.

If this picture were in a hotel in a state that didn't vote for him, government agents would be investigating the "threatening picture showing the president with an insipid grin and blood smeared on his face. Obviously, the artist is depicting blood flowing down from a brain-destroying head wound. The expression is similar to those worn by people of near-vegetative mental capacity. You can even see the blood spatter on the wall behind him."

I wouldn't want that in the lobby of my hotel.

It would likely result in a big IRS audit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom