Central Indiana
    God.jpg

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Best dad ever. LOOK at that kid's Halloween costume.
    tumblr_ms9my2G5dA1rq0gvoo6_500.jpg

Note, for those of you who are parents (or still do costumes): You have time to get your own suit ready. It's only Sept. 12. This could be you:
    4113895545_6b22d4bee0.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I spotted this sign today in downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It caught my eye, since at first glance I thought it was an ad or sign for Daniel Defense. I was a little confused by the pink background, but I was in a trendy part of the city, and thought perhaps it was just a good marketing ploy.

Then I looked more closely...not the "DD" I'm familiar with as a manufacturer of firearm accessories.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Appropriate. See... you'll never see gun stuff advertised in Brazil; no one but police are allowed any firearms there. None. Thus, no market for them, thus, no advertising. So, the fact that you saw a pink sign with a flowery design to it doesn't surprise me, but as with any time it happens, it does sadden me.

I spotted this sign today in downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It caught my eye, since at first glance I thought it was an ad or sign for Daniel Defense. I was a little confused by the pink background, but I was in a trendy part of the city, and thought perhaps it was just a good marketing ploy.

Then I looked more closely...not the "DD" I'm familiar with as a manufacturer of firearm accessories.

Enough of a "downer", though. This is the Funny Pic Thread.

dd7dbba708929da3dcdb577f5a88f7f901e.gif

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Appropriate. See... you'll never see gun stuff advertised in Brazil; no one but police are allowed any firearms there. None. Thus, no market for them, thus, no avertising. So, the fact that you saw a pink sign with a flowery design to it doesn't surprise me, but as with any time it happens, it does saddene.

Enough of a "downer", though. This is the Funny Pic Thread.

To that end, i have seen several local police carrying Taurs revolvers, but i havent pushed my luck and tried to get a picture. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom