Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    From the linked article:

The .gif of Obama kicking a door was racist because of the “cultural, historical and living legacy surrounding people of color—particularly young men—being portrayed as violent,” according to the apology letter that Farnan was forced to write.

This should be a non-issue (well, it all should, but specifically this) because Obama does not meet any of those criteria: "People of color" refers usually to Black people specifically, and his mother was not. Considering his latest approval rating, I'd say neither the White NOR the Black people want to claim his sorry a**.

Further, he is not young.

Still further, Obama appears to be male, but I don't think I would classify him as a man. A man has principles and honor.

Only one of the above sentences might call for purple text, but it's a matter of opinion, so perhaps not. (hint: It's not the line of text above this one)

Blessings,
    Bill

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    From the linked article:

This should be a non-issue (well, it all should, but specifically this) because Obama does not meet any of those criteria: "People of color" refers usually to Black people specifically, and his mother was not. Considering his latest approval rating, I'd say neither the White NOR the Black people want to claim his sorry a**.

Further, he is not young.

Still further, Obama appears to be male, but I don't think I would classify him as a man. A man has principles and honor.

Only one of the above sentences might call for purple text, but it's a matter of opinion, so perhaps not. (hint: It's not the line of text above this one)

Blessings,
    Bill

No, I think you summed it up pretty straight... No need for purple

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom