SOUTH of YOU
    sycpu3h8ta.jpg

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I must appologize. I posted a picture yesterday that I didn't properly examine first. I looked at it and saw something that, I thought, humorously resembled something else. However, on closer inspection, I completely missed other aspects of the picture that proved that it wasn't an unfortunate artists mistake. It was inappropriate and should never have been posted. I am sincerely sorry.

I would sure like to know what you saw, in fact, I wonder why the villagers haven't burned the windmill down around you for that post. (I thought it was grand!)

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I would sure like to know what you saw, in fact, I wonder why the villagers haven't burned the windmill down around you for that post. (I thought it was grand!)

I salute PeaShooter for being a stand-up guy. His apology was a class act.

As for the picture, it clearly went beyond the INGO "family friendly" standard. But the system worked. The post was reported and removed. Life goes on.... :)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I salute PeaShooter for being a stand-up guy. His apology was a class act.

As for the picture, it clearly went beyond the INGO "family friendly" standard. But the system worked. The post was reported and removed. Life goes on.... :)
    Yep, I was stunned when I saw it as well, I did do this though :laugh:

Some day she is going to have a kid or grandkind asking whats that?

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I must appologize. I posted a picture yesterday that I didn't properly examine first. I looked at it and saw something that, I thought, humorously resembled something else. However, on closer inspection, I completely missed other aspects of the picture that proved that it wasn't an unfortunate artists mistake. It was inappropriate and should never have been posted. I am sincerely sorry.

Now whoa whoa whoa, wait just a minute. I missed this alleged pic. Can you PM it to me? I will deem how appropriate it is...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom