deadclown.jpg
    Now THAT is funny!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

And you're actually MORE likely to choke to death on your own vomit than to be killed by a police officer. I'd say the risks of dying by any of those three means is exceedingly low. I'm glad to see that terrorists are such an unlikely threat to everyday Americans, it means our military is kicking butt over there.

EDIT: It turns out your 50% more likely to accidentally suffocate in your own bed than be killed by a police officer. Yikes! How does one accidentally suffocate in bed?

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Just another example of bogus stats at work. How many of these are self defense? Violent criminals? Other legitimate police actions?
    There are legitimate problems that should be pointed out when they occur, but promoting this stat is intended to inflame hatred, not inform.

Also. I see you posted this in the funny picture thread. What exactly is funny about this?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Just another example of bogus stats at work. How many of these are self defense? Violent criminals? Other legitimate police actions?
    There are legitimate problems that should be pointed out when they occur, but promoting this stat is intended to inflame hatred, not inform.

Also. I see you posted this in the funny picture thread. What exactly is funny about this?
    Yes, they are bogus that's why it is funny. American civilians only get killed at the rate of 24 or so a year by terrorism. While the numbers are well over 1,000 for police on civilian. I suppose they may have already taken into account the self defense, violent criminals and "legitimate police actions".

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Funny thread.

FUNNY THREAD.

Back to funny things you see on your trail cam:

8198631722_68370cac6e.jpg

Status