Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Okay, I have that shirt and it is my favorite black T, but who is the chick and why is anyone supposed to know who she is? BTW, if anyone else has that shirt, PM me with your price because mine is worn so thin it feels more like a fish net when I wear it and it has become "see through".

The girl that says she doesnt know who Kurt Cobain is, is wearing a Nirvana shirt.....

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yeah, I got that part. I have the same shirt. I was unclear as to whom the other girl is but now I know and still don't care. She obviously had other issues.

Her name is Amanda Todd. She made the mistake of flashing a guy on a webcam, he then blackmailed her with the photos and sent them to her friends and family. She subsequently moved schools and turned to alcohol and drugs. At her new school she messed around with another girl's boyfriend and was beaten by the girl and over a dozen of her friends. She then moved schools again and the same man who blackmailed her originally got in touch with her again to blackmail her some more. She eventually committed suicide after drinking bleach. It's a very sad case, so back to the funny pics! :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom