The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    worked at a corrugated box factory for awhile. Third shift. After 2 months they decided I could be the only one on third as maintenance while they ran full blast on the corrugated and printing/folding/glue lines. Fine until something went wrong. Oh it was a 12 hr shift. Friday started at 9pm, ended at 9am when the 1 st shift came in. for mandatory Saturday shift of 12 hrs. That meant I worked from 9pm Friday until 9pm Saturday.

Don

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    One place I worked had no supervisor on third shift. One guy would do very little most of the night till about a half hour before the day shift bosses came in. He would then be an amazing example of working his a** off. Told him one night that any supervisor with half a brain would know if he worked like that all night there would be nothing left to do. His answer "Show me which one has a half a brain." Jim.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Worked as a mainframe operator for a company downtown while I was going to college. 9pm to 9am shift. It was awesome. Yes, it was hard to sleep in the day time, but other than that I really enjoyed the job, for what it was. Worked it for 3 years and then graduated and had to adjust to day shift. I found a spot in one of the conference rooms in the middle of the night and took a nap behind the door and the wall. Usually around 2am. Wasn't long, usually just an hour, but it gave me enough energy to finish the shift. Helped that there was only one other person in the building during my shift and they were all the way on the other side of the office... ;)

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    2h17VXB.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom