The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Took the fam to Great America a couple of years ago. Went on 2 coasters.

I have concluded that my inner ear fluid has thickened sufficiently that I can conclude that this was my last coaster adventure.
    I just took the fam to Branson a couple weeks ago and we went to Silver Dollar City (similar to Dollywood). I went on 2 coasters, then became the designated “souvenir and jacket holder” while the kids went on all the other rides. I used to love coasters. The bigger, the better. But alas, I’m not young anymore.

Honestly, I had the time of my life just watching the kids have fun. (ages 16, 18, and 19) We even told the kids that they could roam the park on their own and they said they wanted to hang out with us.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    53cecd01919e1ae07f674bf1c3ada0c3.jpg

Starvy Fights-a-Lot?

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I just took the fam to Branson a couple weeks ago and we went to Silver Dollar City (similar to Dollywood). I went on 2 coasters, then became the designated “souvenir and jacket holder” while the kids went on all the other rides. I used to love coasters. The bigger, the better. But alas, I’m not young anymore.

Honestly, I had the time of my life just watching the kids have fun. (ages 16, 18, and 19) We even told the kids that they could roam the park on their own and they said they wanted to hang out with us.
    Of course they still wanted to hang out with you... You had their stuff!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom